VILLAINS AND QUIRKS

Start from the beginning

Air commanded the water as it brought him to the boat as he slid down the water and landed on the boat, [You can control water?!] Izuku asked surprised.

[What's your quirk?] Asui asked straightforwardly, Air transformed back to normal Boboiboy as he answered Asui's question.

[Elemental Manipulation,] Boboiboy simply answered, [I can control 7 elements, although you weren't supposed to know yet since it will be part of the Rescue training, but in this situation...] He added while checking his watch.

[EH?! 7?!] Izuku screamed, [I will explain more later, right now we need to get back to the others,] Boboiboy said, Izuku nodded.

[According to what the villain said... He said that All Might should've been here, they know UA's schedule, judging from this, the invasion of the press earlier was planned by them to obtain info,]

[Like what Todoroki-Kun said, they have been eyeing us while preparing in the dark,] Izuku said. [That would explain what happened yesterday...] Boboiboy said.

[What happened?] Asui asked, [Well, we found a power sphere, and while we were saving it two villains tried to take it from us when we defeated them they were engulfed in that other villain's portal before we could attack the villain they disappeared, while we were heading back some people said they wanted to interview us about All Might, but I got a bad feeling, I told Fang before we rushed back to UA faster.]

[So they must've thought you were new students and wanted to get some info out of you guys not knowing that you guys are Pro Heroes due to what you look like,] Asui said. [But killing All Might is impossible though!] Mineta chimed in.

[When he's here, he can clean them up within seconds!] He added while mimicking punches, [Mineta-Chan, I think the villain already has a killing plan, that's why they are confident,] Asui said.

[Mhm, some of the villains I fought usually just attack us without a plan that's why they lose against us but one of the villains came up with a plan that almost killed me if it wasn't for my friends,] Boboiboy said.

[For me, villains who think they are the strongest tend to be a narcissist, but real strong villains need a foolproof plan to defeat the hero without delay,] Boboiboy explained.

[And the villains already said that they'd kill us one by one,] Asui continued, [Can we really last till All Might's arrival? Even if he's here, will we be okay?] She finished as Mineta started sweating.

[I'll kill you! Brat!] One of the villains in the water said while more villains started circling the boat, Mineta screamed, [A huge windfall!!]

Boboiboy snapped out of his thoughts, [These guys again, I thought I defeated them already,] Boboiboy said, Izuku went into deep thought for a few minutes, [If they... Have a way to defeat All Might, then what we need to do now...] Izuku said, Boboiboy grinned, [Is to fight them head-on, and win,] Boboiboy finished.

.

.

.

WITH YING, GOPAL AND YAYA

[Where is everybody? Shoji,] Yaya asked, Shoji flinched a little before mutating an ear and eye to his tentacles(?) [They're scattered within this facility,] He said, that made everyone sigh in relief, [Damn it, physical attacks have no effect, He can teleport too, what an annoying quirk!]

[Class Rep, you have one mission,] Thirteen said, Ying and Yaya walked in front of everyone, Ying stood defense fully as Yaya floated up slowly, [Run to campus, and report the incident, The alarm is not triggered, the phone is out of service, our alarm uses infrared, ] Thirteen said.