[No I can't, According to statistics, melee combat is more effective against your type most of the time, so I came prepared too, ]

Eraserhead gathered them with his scarf and left them in a pile, [If that's Eraserhead, then who's the kid?!] One of the villains who was fighting Fang asked while panicking, Fang was using his tier 2 power already while his other animals kept on attacking.

[Wow, Eraserhead can fight against a group of enemies in hand-to-hand combat as well,] Izuku said looking back as the others were running.

[No time for analysis! Evacuate now!] Iida said, Izuku looked back before running to catch up to IidaSuddenly the portal from before appeared, [No way to hide,] It said or He said.

[Greetings we're the league of villains, Pardon us, for we came to UA High, the camp of Pro Heroes, to eliminate the Symbol of Peace, All Might, All might should've been here, is he delayed somewhere -] A pink aura surrounded the blob portal before he could finish, [Get away from the students!] A pink hijab girl said as she was seen flying, It was Yaya.

Ying came by shortly after with Boboiboy and Gopal, [is everyone alright?] Ying asked, Yaya lifted the portal person named Kurogiri up as he was floating. Boboiboy was looking down as Lightning sparks emerged from his hand.

[Everyone move!] Thirteen yelled when she opened her finger, [What a strong quirk...] Kurogiri thought while maneuvering around Yaya's gravity lift.

A yell was heard by Kurogiri as he broke free of Yaya's power, [I am here to separate you all!] everyone was almost engulfed in Kurogiri's quirk.

|Kuasa Slow-Mo!| Ying used her power to slow Kurogiri's quirk as class 1-A was amazed by her Time quirk. Although one of the villains slipped through Fang and Eraserhead and hit Ying causing her to let go of her power and stumble a little.

|Tanah Tinggi! | Boboiboy didn't transform but he punched the ground as a wall hit the villain, the villain was hit upward as Yaya punched the villain which made Yaya a bit confused while making the villain go flying back to the center where Eraserhead and Fang were. Fang saw the body and smirked, "Finally" he thought.

"Are you okay Ying?" Gopal asked as he was near Ying as she nodded confused, the villain that hit Ying was down, but Kurogiri wasn't, he covered everyone in his portal, and Thirteen only saved a few students.

"Boboiboy!" Yaya, Ying, and Gopal yelled they were outside of the portal and Boboiboy was the only one inside with the students.

Izuku fell through the portal, but he was above water as he fell straight through. He swam up as another villain was swimming around him, the villain was swimming toward him as he opened his mouth to reveal spiky teeth, but he was kicked by Asui.

[Midoriya-Chan, *Kero*] Asui opened her mouth and her tongue spun around Izuku as she jumped off the villain carrying Mineta and Izuku.

She carried them both to a boat on the water and she got on the boat herself. Bubbles were then seen in the water as Izuku noticed before, Boboiboy emerged from the water, [AH! it's Boboiboy!] Mineta yelled, Izuku was about to tell Asui until he heard |Kuasa Elemental! BOBOIBOY AIR| Boboiboy yelled, as a blue glow from his watch covered his whole body.

(You might be thinking why Air instead of Ais, I thought what if Boboiboy needed his tier 1? So I made it so that he can use any tiers of the ones he unlocked, I'm not sure if it's Canon.)

Boboiboy Air was seen in the water, |Ombak Luncur!| Boboiboy Air or Air commanded, the water below him started circling him as it 'ate' him when he went underwater.

[Boboiboy!!] Izuku was panicking along with Mineta, Air sprouted up in standing on water, That was what Izuku and the others saw, what they didn't see was that Air looked pissed as ever.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 20, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Unexpected || BBB X MHAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें