𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓...

Începe de la început

"I-I'm just a friend.." she lied, "liar." I whispered and she pushed herself against the door harder, "Don't ever, lie to me." i grit.

I applied pressure and a tear slipped from her eye, "You're so scared...try not to scream, ok?" I sighed. I laid the knife flat against her neck and smiled softly
snatching my hand back.

Her blood sprayed on my face and the shirt, A large blood stain on it. Her body fell limp on the door, Her neck bleeding out.

Am i crazy?

I yanked her hair and drug her by it, Pulling her to the bushes and burying her deep in the woods. I stabbed her stomach, leaving the knife directly in her belly button.

And twisting it.

I knocked on the door and waited until Billie answered, I grabbed her jaw and pulled her into a well needed kiss. Her hands went to my hips immediately and she let herself melt into the kiss.

"I missed you so much.." I sighed and she hummed with hooded eyes. "Why is there blood on you?" she smiled knowing why.

"I don't know..." i grinned, "You're so bad." she smirked and grabbed my neck pulling me into an aggressive kiss.

-

"Take this off too.." she mumbled eying my tits, She immediately put her lips to them and let her tongue work. I let my head fall back on the pillow. Soft moans escaping my lips.

"I missed your moans so much.." she whispered and sat back up. She crossed her hands on the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

She's been going to the gym, her abs more prominent and her stomach having more of an hourglass shape. I ran my hands up and down her stomach in awe of the sight.

she let out a hitched breath and slipped her thong off her hips. A string of wetness broke between her thighs as she dripped on my stomach. I put my hands to her mouth and choked her with my two digits.

She let out a soft gag and moved her tongue under my fingers. I blushed at the wet sounds her tongue made patting against my fingers and pulled them out.

I put my fingers to her clit and rolled it in messy circles, She moaned softly and rolled her hips against the pads of my fingers. I pulled my hand away and grabbed her waist flipping her over onto her back.

She looked up at me, innocent eyes begging for a kiss. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips, her hand going to my hair and messing it up. I took my hand and rubbed her clit with my thumb and slipped my pointer and middle in her tight walls.

Her head fell back as she let out a satisfied sigh, Her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as i pumped my fingers in and out her hole.

"God, i missed you so much." she said with a raspy voice, my lips went to her ear. "You missed me? huh?" i smirked. She gulped and nodded, whimpering at the pace of my fingers.

"Show me." i said finally, fucking her harder and faster watching her stomach tighten and her mouth drop. "Fuck!" she squealed closing her legs around my waist.

"Open your legs." i said sternly, she didn't dare to retaliate. She opened her shaking legs and heaved heavily. Her chest rising and falling.

Her walls tightened, making it impossible to fuck her..so i rubbed her clit with two fingers in messy fast circles. She clawed my wrist and shook as she squirted on my lower half and hand.

"There you go baby, good girl." i bit my lip with a smirk and watched her push out her cum. I scooped the sweet goo on my fingers and wrapped my lips around them.

I laid on my stomach, face to face with her pussy. I wrapped my arms under her thighs and dove in. Her head hit the pillow immediately and she let out a low moan.

"Keep eating my pussy just like that..f-fuck." She mumbled, i blew raspberry's against her clit, her hands clenched the sheets as she moaned in bliss.

"Your tongue is so good— mm.." she moaned and rolled her hips against my face. Her legs shook and her back arched, "You gonna cum?" i said as i leaned up.

She nodded quickly and whined, I wrapped my hand around her neck squeezing a little tight and slipped my fingers in her. I made 'come here' motion's directly on her spot and watched her eyes fall back.

Warm fluids sprayed against my stomach as white sticky goo covered my fingers. Her arms fell flat against the bed once i pulled my fingers out.

Her hips bucked softly at the aftershocks as she clenched her thighs, pushing through her high.

savoring the salty sweet taste that coated my fingers and face as i hummed a sweet tune, "Your turn." she said as she sat up.

"Really?"

a/n: sike i lied, no pt.2 i'm sorry :(
(changed)