I-I like you.. (Chapter 2)

^.^ ~Nepeta POV~ ^.^

No. stop it Nepeta. Stop crying. I wiped my tears, and looked at Karkat who was now, caressing my cheek.

"PLEASE DON'T CRY NEP... I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID... I ACTUALLY LIKE YOU BETTER THAN ALL THE REST OF ALL THOSE FUCKERS.." I smiled a tiny bit up at him.

"Karkitty... can I tell mew somfurring?" I can't believe I'm actually doing this...

"YES NEP?" Here goes everything..

"well... I-I really like mew... In a more than... Furrends way... But I know mew don't like me like that..." I sniffled. "I'm so sorry Karkitty. I knew that I should've known.." And without another word, I ran off, not caring that he still had my kitty jacket.

When I got to my cave, however, I slammed the door, and slid down against the wall. I cried. And I couldn't stop for hours. I screamed at myself, I knew he would like Terezi after all these years, I did. I peeked out of my cave, and what I saw made me cry so hard, I had trouble with my breathing. I saw Karkat with Terezi, they were hugging, but it still hurt. I soon passed out, and I felt someone pick me up. I was too weak to fight. I thought it was Equius my moirail. but it would've hurt me for him to pick me up. It was a familiar smell, but I couldn't make it out.

 ^(/0-0/)^ ~Karkat POV~ ^(/0-0/)^

I was shocked at what Nepeta just told me. She ran off before I could tell her I felt the sorta same. Then without even thinking, I ran after her. Where could she have gone? Equius's- Hell. no. He would break me if Nepeta went there crying! Where else? Then it hit me. Her hiv- err.. Cave. I ran and ran, until her cave came into view. I ran in, and saw her, passed out, her eyes all puffy. She's been crying? I bet I caused it... But, I picked her up, and decided to bring her to my hive. She then stirred in my arms. Aww, cute.

~A couple hours later at KK's hive, brought to you by a rock~

 ^.^ ~Nepeta POV~ ^.^

I woke up, and I wasn't in my cave... I was in Karkat's hive. My stomach felt like someone just slammed a mallet very hard on the inside. I got up, not really wanting to. I sluggishly went into the kitchen, doing nothing. Karkat then came in, surprised to see me awake.

"OH, NEPETA, YOUR UP. GOOD. ARE YOU HUNGRY? I CAN FIX SOME FOOD?" Then my skin went very very pale. That's when I fell to the ground, Not breathing.

((What did you guys think? and be honest. I know This had a lot in it. It would mean so much if i knew what you all thought.

~Melonie