Destined to Fall in Love

Someone, somewhere is made for you

Rahul and his team are a part of a theatre in which they create a music play and present it before the audience. Nisha is one of his closest childhood friends.

After their present play...
Rahul: Thank you everyone! Hope you'll liked this play. I'll be back with another play after three months, which will be titled "Maya"

All of them were happy that the play went well.
Later...

Nisha: "Rahul, tell us about the new play that you have planned. We're very curious to know about it."

Rahul: "Umm...I don't know"

Rocky (One of Rahul's friend): Rahul, when you don't know then why did you tell this before everyone that we're going to do a play named Maya? And that too after three months?

Rahul: Listen listen, i don't know who's Maya and what is she... But i know this much that
"This play will be based on a girl, who believes that someone, somewhere is made for her and she's destined to meet him. She believes that Love is Eternal...and I'm in search for that kind of girl."

Raju (One of Rahul's friend ): "But Rahul how are we gonna find a girl named Maya?!"

Rahul: (Sighs) "Uhh, you're too silly! We're not gonna find a girl named Maya...I want a girl who really believes that someone, somewhere is made for her, who can understand my feelings and also the character."

Nisha: "Do you know a girl who's like her? Is there someone in your mind?"

Rahul: "Right now, she's in my imagination not in my mind!"

Ishaan: "Is Maya a girl whom you could love?"

Rahul: "Hey! I don't love any girls, only girls fall in love with me..." They all start laughing
But, but Maya is a girl with whom anyone, anytime and anywhere can fall in Love with her!"

Raju: "What does she do?"

Rahul: "She appears in imaginations, she's a Dream Girl!"

Ishaan: "Is she Beautiful?"

Rahul: "She is very Beautiful!" More than you could have ever imagined...

Nisha: This Maya must have been doing something...like some work or maybe she sings or dances...

Rahul Interrupts her

Rahul: "Maya Dances, but not like you!"

Nisha: "What do you mean?"

Rahul: "Maya Dances for herself!"

Ishaan: "Excuse me, Maya is a dream, an imagination, she's beautiful and she dances and how do you suppose that we'll find her in three months?"

Rahul: "Maya is all of this...and just Maya!"

Nisha: "But Rahul that's impossible...there's no one who can understand you and your feelings, and there's no girl like that who believes that someone is made for her and she's destined to meet him."

Rahul: "No Nisha! There's a girl like that."

Nisha: "But where?
I think you should change the character..."

Rahul: "No way I'm not going to change her character. There's a girl like that...atleast she's in my Imagination! and that's not a big deal right now...we have lots of time to figure it out."

Nisha: "You're Unbelievable!"

Rahul: "I know that there's no one like me" 😜
He says teasing her.

Nisha: "Uhh Rahul Now you make me more certain about it."

Rahul: "Ok fine...Let's go home and we'll meet tomorrow...Bye everyone."

He bids everyone good bye and leaves the set.

Nisha Stops him by holding his hand

Nisha: Oh so you finally believe in Love?"

Rahul: Oh please Stop it Nisha! I don't believe in love and i don't understand how two people spend and live their lives together...that's impossible...

Nisha: You're really crazy

Rahul: I don't believe in Love but I do write love stories what about that? and this one is from my heart, of course I don't know what love is, but I'm sure that there's a girl just like that.

Nisha: It's possible...you know what your character is even more complicated, it's not up to this generation

Rahul: uhh, you can't understand her, the beauty of her is that she's so pure and innocent, she loves to dance. she believes that someday she'll find someone who's made for her. There's no way, I'm not going to change it!

Nisha: If you don't find your Dream Girl in these three months, then?

Rahul: Then you'll have to act...simple...no other choice 😉

Nisha: uhh no way! I'm not doing this at all
Rahul: This makes me even more obvious, don't worry... I'll find someone like her...okay bye...

At Midnight...

Rahul gets himself a cup of Ice Cream, and is drowned into his thoughts regarding Maya's character.

He starts swaying and dancing within the deserted lane.

Pooja was reading her book, she hears someone and looks out of the window, she finds someone whistling.

Pooja: "He looks like he's completely swayed in his thoughts and is madly in Love!"
She thought to herself.

She smiles and starts thinking about him while humming the tune.

_______________________________________

To be continued 💗
I hope you'll liked it 😊