𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Bro." Bokuto looked over to Kuroo with a frown. "You hurt my babe. How could you?"

"Your babe? Seriously?" Kuroo furrowed his eyebrows as he took a seat in front of Bokuto.

"Whatever, let's order something." you pulled Yaku with you towards the counter and ordered a bunch of things, paid for it and went back to their table. "So, how's school going?" you asked the Fukurodani trio.

"Got a shit ton of homeworks." Konoha replied with a sigh. "What about you, Y/n?"

"Me? I got embarassed in class by this motherfucker-"

"Chill, Y/n. You look scary when you're mad." Akaashi cut you off and offered you his curly fries. You gladly took one.. or two. "Who's this motherfucker?"

"Our homeroom teacher. He likes Y/n." Kuroo answered on your behalf.

"Seriously? Since when?" Konoha was interested to know.

"I don't know." you shrugged, "What does he even see in me? I'm a bad ass bitch."

"But, there are a lot of of rumours going on about this teacher. Bad rumours. So, let's just say Y/n is not safe." Kuroo continued, "He's a pervert."

"NAWWWWWW." Bokuto was being loud again and Akaashi had to cover his mouth. "Sorry, I was shocked. Damn, my babe is not safe. You can come to Fukurodani." he reached out his hand to you.

"Can I?" you held his hand and grabbed it tight.

Your moment with Bokuto was distracted by the waiter as he came to serve your food that you ordered.

"Y/n, why are you eating the kid's set?" Konoha asked.

You grinned, "Isn't it just cute?" you showed your meal which consisted of a cheese burger with a hello kitty flag on top, a cup of orange juice with hello kitty cup, a cup of ice-cream with hello kitty shaped marshmallows on top of it and curly fries with hello kitty cup holder. "SAY IT'S CUTE OR ELSE."

"YES, IT'S SO CUTE. CUTE GIRLS LIKE CUTE THINGS, ISN'T IT?" Konoha immediately blurted out which caused all of you to laugh.

"You're really scary, Y/n." Akaashi chuckled.

"That's why she ain't getting any guys." Yaku grinned like an idiot and then he shook his head, "Wait, there is one. Our homeroom teacher."

"I'll choke the life out of you, Morisuke!" you hissed at him.

"Miya Atsumu liked you, right?" Konoha interrupted.

"Not anymore. We're just friends now." you smiled before shoving some curly fries into your mouth. "He's nice though!"

"Yeah, right. Nice." Kuroo rolled his eyes.

"It's true, Kuroo. If you're jealous, just say it." you teased him but you were curious how he would react if you say something like that.

He blankly looked at you, "Me? Jealous?"

"Kuroo's with Suzuki, remember? Did you forget?" Yaku  looked at you.

"Suzuki?! Who is that?!" Bokuto got excited. "Kuroo finally gets himself a girl?!"

You took this chance to stay quiet.

"God, I am not! She's just a classmate." Kuroo explained but Bokuto didn't trust him. "I'm telling you the truth, bro."

"Is she hot? I wanna see her picture so I can decide whether she's suitable for you or not." Bokuto said.

"Stop. Why are you deciding it for me?" Kuroo shook his head. "I'm not interested in her though. Not my type."

Well, that was a relief.

"She has big boobs, by the way. It bounces all the time. I feel like she purposely make them bounce hard." Yaku added which caused Kuroo to frown.

"I can't believe you look at her boobs." you mumbled but it was loud enough for Yaku to hear it.

"I have no control over it." he shrugged innocently.

"Men." you rolled your eyes. "So, have you looked at my boobs then?"

Yaku took a moment to answer it until he did, "Personally for me, I don't look at girls whose chests are flat."

"Damn." Bokuto clutched his chest as if he was hurt by that statement.

You didn't know what to react, honestly. You weren't hurt or anything but there was one thing in your mind,

If Yaku likes girls with big boobs.. Does that mean Kuroo likes girls with big boobs too?!

What should I do then?!

I have a fucking flat chest!