character's info

~~~~~~~~~
Name: ava
Age: 19
Race: human
Gender: female
Eye color: hot pink
Hair color: raven
Skin tone: tan

  Background info:
Ava was originally the right hand man of goddess ጎዪቿክቿ. Earth suddenly fell into chaos so ጎዪቿክቿ decided to sent ava down to earth as the daughter of Andrew and Devon in order for her to get updated of earth's condition.

~~~~~~~~~

Name: asch
Age: 23
Race: Deamos
Gender: male
Eye color: black
Hair color: raven
Skin tone: medium

•  Background info:
Asch is the second born son of the king of Deamos , he is also the future king. After his kingdom fell in to a magic crisis asch, without his father knowing and the help of his grandma (lady grandma), went to earth with his 4 knights : peirce, rhys(lady grandma's pupil), leif and noi .

~~~~~~~~~

Name: rhys
Age: 24
Race: Daemos
Gender: male
Eye color: dark blue
Hair color: dark brown
Skin tone: dark

•  Background info:
Rhys was lady grandma's best pupil and a trust worthy knight of asch. He is the most intelligent of the 5 . Before asch and the others went to the portal to earth lady grandma stopped rhys and asvised him to try and keep in calm asch.

~~~~~~~~~

Name: peirce
Age: 26
Race: Daemos
Gender: male
Eye color: light blue
Hair color: brown
Skin tone: Sienna

•  Background info:
Peirce ,before he became asch's knight , was rhal's(asch's older brother). Both he and noi knew each other when they were kids and would always hang out before he became a knight . After coming to earth both him and noi found this as an opportunity to start hanging out again.

~~~~~~~~~

Name: leif
Age: 23
Race: Daemos
Gender: male
Eye color: teal
Hair color: white
Skin tone: tan

•  Background info:
Leif was abandoned by his parents in the woods when he was 3 and then later on abandoned by the group of assasins he was with. He was then later found by ash and became one of his knights. While being on earth he then later on started to feel bad (by Ava) about all the death he has caused on Daemos.

~~~~~~~~~

Name: noi
Age: 21
Race: Daemos
Gender: male
Eye color: orange
Hair color: salmon pink
Skin tone: pale

•  Background info:
Noi was originally sentenced to death by the king of Daemos yo reduce the magic for kingdom but was later spared by asch and became his knight. While being on earth noi and peirce found the opportunity to hang out like they used to be for peirce became rhal's knight. While being on earth noi was fascinated by its beauty and secretly wished to never go back on Daemos .