Others in the harem dare not target Concubine Niu Hulu, so they can only lose their temper at her little transparent.

    Really, why did she feel that every time Kangxi came, it brought her a lot of trouble.

    However, she could only cheer up and deal with it well. She should go to bed earlier. She doesn't know what will happen tomorrow.

    The next day

Fangyi got up early and asked Nian'er to dress her up.

    The concubines who lived in the same palace with her and the Li family who had just entered the palace from the Eight Banners draft not long ago, when there are relatively few concubines in the Kangxi harem, their status can be regarded as quite satisfactory.

    Not like her, just because of her good looks at the beginning, she caught the eye of Kangxi and reluctantly became a concubine.

    This is because it took a good time. If there are more concubine Kangxi, she will not know where to hide and accumulate dust.

    Fangyi was also happy that she didn't have to be a slave. After all, although she was an ancient person physically, her soul was still modern, so how could she be so adapted to being a slave.

    Now that she is Kangxi's concubine, although her status is still inconspicuous, she is much better in general. At least she is being served by servants instead of others.

    Off topic.

    After dressing up, Fangyi took Nian'er and walked directly to the side of the palace, and Mrs. Li just came out.

    Now she is thinking about whether to say hello to Mrs. Li. After all, she is also a person from the palace. Mrs. Li's status and treatment are much better than hers. She should be more interested in what she does.

    Fang Yi let Nian'er put on her fresh and elegant makeup, from a distance, she really looks like a refined beauty, although there is no such thing as refined in this palace, but as long as someone likes it.

    Li Shi looked at it, and unknowingly there was a bit of jealousy in her eyes, but it was a high-ranking servant of Israel who actually lived in the same palace with her.

    Li Shi took a deep breath, turned a blind eye to Wu Yashu's behavior of greeting her, and walked away.

    This move is regarded as looking down on Fang Yi's performance, Nian'er almost couldn't hold back his anger, "Little Master, how can Li Xiaozhu ignore you like this?"

    Fang Yi waved her hand and said nothing.

    It's just that the eyes are deeper and the mood is more calm.

    It's nothing, she, a concubine who came from a wrapped slave, can't be more low-key.

    "Let's go, you can't be late."

    "Yes." Nian'er said a little unwillingly.

    Fang Yi glanced at her, Nian'er was too restless, and she had to talk more about her in the future.

    One master and one servant walked slowly to the Kunning Palace where the queen was.

    In terms of time, Fangyi is still in control of the time, at least at this time, there are not many concubines who come, and there are only two people including her.

    "Sister Ma Jia." Fang Yi nodded slightly as a greeting to Concubine Ma Jia.

    "Sister Wuya." Concubine Ma Jia replied with a smile.