"dunno," he said, his words muffled by the food in his mouth. "just wanted to be alone with you."
kehlani put her hands on her face, trying her best to cover the blush that had began to spread across her cheeks.

notti had said many things in the past hour that had her blushing and giggling like a little girl. kehlani was falling for him hard.

so much so that the littlest touch from the curly headed boy made her want to scream in happiness.

never had she felt this was about a boy, and the last person she expected to feel this way toward was notti. especially because she had 'hated' the boy less than 2 weeks ago.

notti grabbed all of the empty food wrappers, putting them in the chic fila bag and tossing them into the garbage bin.

he grabbed his coke from the table, slurping up the last remainder of the liquid inside of the plastic bottle before also tossing it out, looking at kehlani afterward.

"you done with your milkshake?" he asked the girl, gesturing to the large vanilla milkshake that kehlani had only drank half of.
she shook her head, slowly moving her hands off of her face to grab her drink, drinking as much as she could before she got a brain freeze.

"you want some?" she smiled, moving the drink closer to notti. he wrapped his lips around the straw, taking one big gulp from the drink. he pulled away, twisting up his face.
"goddamn brain freeze," he muttered, holding his forehead.

kehlani giggled, finishing up the milkshake before tossing it into the trash can, careful not to accidentally hit notti.

"i see you, stephen curry." notti joked as he watched the empty cup fly clean into the trash bin.

kehlani rolled her eyes playfully, standing up her my seat. notti did the same, stretching his arms high in the air whilst letting out a loud groan, causing people to glance in their direction.

"notti,
why you groan so loud like somebody's dad?" she asked the boy, pursing her lips tightly together.

"kaykay,
why you purse your lips like somebody's mom?" he asked back, smirking at the girl.

she rolled her eyes once again, grabbing 4 of her bags from beside her seat holding 2 on each arm.

notti shook his head, snatching two of her bags from her as he picked up the footlocker bag as well.

the girl kissed her teeth, glaring at him.
"i can hold my own bags, Ethan. you've done enough for me today." she said to him, attempting to snatch back her bags but failing as he took a step back.

"i can never do enough for you, mami." he told her. "cmon, let's go drop these off in the car and go to forever 21 or some shit."

the two walked side by side, empty handed, looking around for stores to go into that they hadn't already been at.

they had been to forever 21 and hadn't found anything they liked. they wanted to go to the nike store too but had given up on finding it after walking around for 15 minutes.

"catch him in traffic, go ape and gorilla. pull up we scorin' like damien lillard." notti rapped the verses to polo g's part on 'BookBag 2.0' under his breath, making gun and driving gestures with his hands.