shut up im tired

I was stared at by my classmates they where judging me.
...........
...........
..........
........
......
..
.

..................               ♡♡♤♤              ....................

Mineta's POV
I woke up sweating ugh unbelievable 😑 I need to stop playing horror games at night I'm so tired I need to change.

God why do you hate me.

I got to class, why is 1-a so loud I went to my seat as usual but this time I was so tired that I didn't make a sound when I got there, no perverted remarks either.
     I was about to take a nap but it was so loud.

"Dude"

"Bro"

"Mineta"

"Minoru"

"WHAT IS IT, DONT YOU SEE IM TIERD AND TRIING TO TAKE A NAP FOR FUCK SAKE CAN YOU GUYS BE QUITE FOR LIKE ONE MINUTE" I yelled.

Everyone's eyes where at me and they where shocked, everyone went to there seats, it was dead silent for a few minutes.
      Then Mr.Aizwa came in "why is everyone so quiet" he said,they all looked at me for some reason

"Oh, sorry for yelling at you guys" I sarcastically said, Mr.Aizwa looked at me with worried in his eyes but brushed it of he was talking about stuff but I just drift off to sleep.

...................................................................................

Mr.Aizwa was talking about how this year the class had two choices for the break of Thanksgiving one, go with their family or two, the class choicest where to go with the funds that are provided by principal nezu.

Most people voted for option two so the people that voted for option one went with there family.

The class was talking of where they should go and mineta was talking in his sleep and he said the word vidcon and kaminari heard that so that's what he suggested, everyone agreed.

kaminari was in delight because he knew he got to see puppy grape his favorite streamer.

...................................................................................

Mineta's POV
I was in my dorm packing up my suitcase and I heard a nock I went to check who it was ,I stepped out of my dorm and it was kaminari I closed my door and we went walking to the elevator.

"Dude I can't wait to see puppy grape when we go to vidcon, hey bro are you coming with us" kami said.

I was nervous about that cause kaminari doesn't know I'm puppy grape.

"Sorry dude can't come I promise my parents that I'll come with them this year and you know I can't break a promise but I know, I'm gonna miss seeing girls dress up being all sexy and all" I said while I winked  at him.