i dont wanna think about it!

i do not give permission for my fics to be posted claiming to be yours, translated, or posted on another platform without credit.

cw- nick hitting the car door, mention of stripping and selling feet pics (😭😭) thats it.

summary- theres never a bland moment with the triplets. especially if theres a video taking place.

a/n- idk if the math is right in this or if anything in this is right tbh but this is funny so oh well.

"id rather let a bird on me then a squirl" you repeat

you were in a car video with nick, matt, and chris like you often were. you were in the back sitting next to nick, matt and chris in their usual spots.

you dont even remember how you got on this topic but now you and nick are arguing over a bird.

nick turns to you even more. "no i know you did not just say that"

"did i stutter?"

"what if the bird thinks your head is a nest?"

"then i move. its really not that hard nick, if i move the bird leaves."

"birds are scary!" nick squeals

"squirls are mean!" you squeal back

you can hear matt and chris giggling loudly and gasping for breath infront of you over you and nicks bickering.

"ok ok" matt breathlessly said, waving his hand infront of you and nick.

"ok next question next question" chris said for matt since he was still catching his breath.

"please" nick sighed loudly and read the next question. "could you live without the internet?"

matt answerd first. "you know what, i think i could."

"matt we make money from the internet." nick said staring at matt.

"yeah but if we didnt then yeah i could"

"matt if it werent for the internet you wouldnt be living"

"ok. nick. thats a little dramatic-"

"no its not. we get money from the internet. therefor, we get food of the internet. you know? the stuff that keeps us alive!?" nick gradually gets louder as he speaks.

"yeah ok but nick there are other jobs that dont have to do with the internet at all."

"yeah and you get like-- what? 5 bucks an hour?"

chris gets his phone out of his back pocket after nick said that.

"ok- chris are you not participating" you say poking his sholder with your finger.

"no i am. how many hours does some one like.. a waiter work for?"

"uhh like.... i think its like a normal 9 to 5 job"

"ok so eight times five is 40 so 365 times is14,600." when chris looks up he sees his two brothers and you looking at eachother holding in laughs.

"what?" he chuckled.

"nothing." nick laughs back.

"ok.... well if you were to get a job as a waiter you would get $14,600 a year if you worked on weekends."

"yeah. aka not enough to use as a living chris!"

"not my problem"

"it would be if we were living without the internet!"

"well i dont know sell pictures of your feet or something on the side" you butt in

the van was now filled with laughs again and the sound of nick hitting the door.

"it would work!"

"no, y/n, it wouldnt!" matt says grabbing your sholder. "you need the internet for that" he says inbetween laughs.

your now laughing as well. "oh"

once the laughing dies down you say "well then become a stripper i dont know"

"y/n!" nick yells "thats inapproprite." he laughs "in-a-pro-pri-te" he continues to spell out.

"ok but think about it!"

"no, nope. not thinking about it." nick interrupts before you could say anything else. "next question i dont wanna think about it."