When Jimin Got Sick || 08

Start from the beginning

"what— but, it was in our hands, wasn't it? how did you not make it? it's gonna be some loss without their technology with us," jimin frowns, standing up and namjoon nods.

"i know, but their last tie up was desperate and offered them upto 35 percent of the profits,"

"that's insane," jimin shakes his head, shaking his head, "let them go. they'll know what they've missed sooner or later,"

"yes, but right now, we'll be facing a loss because of this," jin says, "we need a strong backup for our advertising and marketing department,"

"it's not about the investors," yoongi says, "we have enough money to handle anything no matter how huge. the thing is me and jin are already busy with our branches, you, jimin, are taking care of this whole thing, and even joon is packed with the board. none of us have room for more work, especially which needs precise supervision. how's it gonna work?"

jimin nibbles on his lip, nodding at the elder's words for he agrees too, that if he takes up any more work for himself, that will straight up mean giving up the bare minimum sleep of three or four hours that he's getting these days. although, heaving out a deep sigh and fingers pressed on his temples, he glances at the elders, "do you think i can handle it? we have to make it work anyhow. do you think i can make some time from my schedule?"

"are you serious? do you wanna literally work 24/7 and spend every minute of your day pushing yourself here in the office?" namjoon says, shaking his head, "i personally think we should wait and try to hire someone for the job. we can get plenty of people— i mean who doesn't wanna work under the jeon holdings?"

"that's gonna take time," jimin mumbles, "but yes, we have to do that. so till the day we find someone, i'll look after it,"

"won't it be too much for you?" jin asks, "i can do it too. you already have enough things to worry about, jimin,"

"you do too, hyung. i know tae's accident is stressing you out," jimin says, getting a nod from namjoon too as their younger brother— the youngest kim— had gotten himself a 'cool looking' (as taehyung called it) fracture on his upper right arm and a cut on his forehead after crashing jungkook's motorcycle in his own car. no one understood how he even managed to create the blunder, but they sure freaked out seeing him bleeding from the head and arm that would hurt on moving.

"besides," yoongi adds, "jin hyung might be really busy the upcoming weeks. there are few seminars for him to attend,"

"yeah right," namjoon ends up chuckling, "the reason tae got scolded early in the morning by you," he says to his elder brother.

"anyway yeah, let's get going now," jin nods slowly, now remembering that he's actually busy this whole month, which was also the reason he was scolding taehyung earlier in the morning, telling him to stay out of trouble and behave a little responsible.

jimin always enjoyed seeing them, the three kim brothers. jin and taehyung were like a dramatic parent and a mischievous son, both going to out of their way to get a reaction out of each other. taehyung wouldn't miss a chance of pranking or giving a heart attack to jin, and jin would never let go of the opportunity put him back in shape. jin was much much more of a parent to his siblings, especially taehyung, than their actual parents, and it showed. just like jungkook, taehyung didn't have much respect for his parents as well, but boy did he love his hyungs.

in jimin's case he was the eldest and despite being taehyung's age, he had grown to be way more mature, responsible and attentive than taehyung ever manged to be in all these years. where taehyung is carefree, his hyungs' baby brother, there is jimin taking care of the family business, being one of the youngest billionaires in korea, looking after his younger siblings, both of them being young enough to still need guidance, especially the youngest being just eight-years-old.