ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Yes mommy"

"Ok be very very careful okay?"

"Ok mommy" Amoura smiled, she loved having a mother figure in her life. She didn't quite understand why the first mommy she had didn't love her but she was happy she was gone because she had Ava now.

"Mommy.. can I tell you something?"

"Yes mama what is it?" Ava walked in the dining room helping Amoura set the table.

"I never thought I would have a mommy.. I thought maybe God didn't love me enough to give me one" Amoura paused a smile plastered on her face.

"But whenever you came around me I got this feeling in my belly that you were meant to be my mommy" She started instantly making tears form in Ava's eyes.

"And when you stopped coming around I-I thought maybe I didn't deserve to have one, even though I'm a good girl maybe I was only meant to have a daddy, but then you moved in with us and that made me so happy.. I just wanna say thanks for being my mommy and loving me" Amoura placed the last plate on the table turning to look back at Ava who had tears pouring down her face.

"I love you so much Mo.. I knew once I met you and your daddy you were meant to be in my life too, no matter what baby don't think you don't deserve anything because you really deserve the world baby, and your daddy and I are going to do everything possible to give you that okay?"

Amoura just nodded running into Ava's open arms, they sat there for a few minutes just hugging letting the love linger between the two.

"Damn can I get in onnat?"

They both turned seeing Dijon standing there. "Cmon daddy" Amoura smiled opening her arms.

"Yeah cmon daddy" Ava smiled seeing the smirk grown on Dijon's face.

"I love you guys so so so much" Amoura smiled kissing both of their cheeks.

ღღღღღღღღღღ

"Hey baby it's smellin good in here" Momma Dee smiled as her and Ava embraced quickly before getting back to the food.

"Thank you Momma" Ava smiled. "Ya mama would be so proud of you"

"Even if you think she wouldn't.. you doin right by her, taking care of Millie and Amoura as if you birthed them, opening up your own bakery, you doin good baby.. don't let anyone make you feel like you're not" Momma Dee smiled truly in awe of the woman Ava was becoming.

Ava didn't have words she just wrapped her arms around Momma Dee again. "I'm so happy the boys and us get to have someone like you" Ava stated making Momma Dee's heart warm.

They finished talking and the rest of the food just as the rest of their group began piling in.

Key and Malaysia were still going strong, since he didn't have a good relationship with his adoptive parents anymore, Dijon & Ava's was the only stop on his end for the day.

Pooter made his way in with his two girls Deyasia and Malia, along with Donna, who have been dating for 5 months now, and would be the first time she gets introduced to Momma Dee.

(A/N: if i had another name for her this is it now, I can't find where I mentioned the kids)

Shortly after they arrived Avontae and Ro entered, Ro was only a few weeks away from giving birth, she really wasn't up for being around people today but she needed it. Jamay had been harassing the couple, she was out on bail but made it a point to pop up randomly. Slashing the couples tires, busting out their car windows and she even went to the extent of throwing bricks through Avontae's house windows.