chapter 23: Fell for a Criminal

Start from the beginning

"If 002 really takes over that mission, we might be able to see him today. Who knows if 001 will show up here or not." Yubin whispered.

"Are you going to shot him dead right now? Or you just came here for fun? I believe there are many hidden eyes around us. It's not a children's play. If you get caught like last time , I'm not sure if you can leave with intact bones."

"Same to you , 007. But you are right, I shouldn't stay here with you or my luck would be eaten by you." Yubin said and ran away taking another position.

While zhan and Yubin were talking, zhan didn't disconnect the earpiece so the other two could hear their conversation clearly. Zhan changed his position since he was discovered and moved to the top floor leisurely.  While walking he asked, "what do you think?"

Bowen replied, " A's team..is filled with cruel people. I guarantee."

" Rules are rules. Whoever betrays will be killed silently, this rule was set since the beginning." Zhan explained.

Bowen was silent for a moment and then said, "Thank god I'm not under the main base. Otherwise, i would've been sandwiched between these internal mess."

This time Jiyang's voice sounded, "Zhan, 003's ending has been decided. No matter what, they will kill 003 at any cost. You must not end up like him, i don't want to kill someone closest with my own my hands."

Zhan remained silent. He didn't reply this time because he was also thinking. He never planned to stand opposite of LIA and get hunted by them. But what if one day A decides to kill him? Its not impossible. If Zhan makes a mistake, will A reconsider it ?

003 is destined to die? Zhan laughed but a second later he stopped again. He also have a feeling that his fate has been decided a long time ago. He walked a path of no return.

Zhan also thought, it was really horrible to kill someone close with your own hands. Just like he was ordered to kill Yibo, the uncertainty, hesitation he always felt. After listening to Jiyang , he can now faintly tell why its all happening.

Why did he pinned Wang Yibo, the wanted criminal of LIA as his close one? Isn't it because he fell for his target a long time ago?

Yes, He fell for Wang Yibo.

He loves a Criminal.

Zhan laughed while  shaking his head. Isn't it too late for him to turn back?

Zhan regrets,  he regrets taking this route. He vaguely feels that, its either him or Yibo who will survive this game.  It's as if the world is desperate to separate them.

Zhan's eyes were clear as he stood on the third floor, the highest position and looked down at everyone and every little thing.

Finally the crystal will be appearing. He also wanted to know what this crystal is about , that could even make A anxious and not a few group of people greedy.  He also wanted see , see the so called truth, future.

Zhan waited for a while and the auctioneer appeared and started to present the goods one after another. At this time a strange man appeared with mask covering his whole face. He was tall and handsome. Wearing black suit and black shirt he looks noble. His body shape looks attractive as if he had trained himself for years.

Behind him five more men came in one after another. Their faces were all hidden behind a mask.

Zhan narrowed his eyes as he looked at the new guests. Zhan felt enlightened and then tactically took out a facemask and wore it too. Why didn't he think of it earlier?

The supposed to be Crystal is marked as the main attraction so its naturally placed last.

The auction house is round in shape , just like a stadium. If you stand on this end , you will be able to see the opposite side too. Zhan stood a bit away from the open space so the people from downstairs will not see him. Then he looked around with interest. This is the first time he had come to an auction.