𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸)

Start from the beginning

"Where have you been anyways?"

"You don't wanna know. Dorcas is dead, by the way. And Mary obliviated herself last week..."

"Oh, Merlin."

...

"So what? We just burst in there and scream at her?"

"Are you dumb? She'll crucio us!"

"Then what's the plan, Vixen?"

"Improvisation and pray that Kreacher is the one who answers the door." I sighed walking up the steps and knocked on the door.

"Jade? Is that you?" Narcissa asked once she answered and Remus and I stared at each other in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"Your aunt is my mother in law, Cissy. And I'm here for Regulus." I answered and she nodded letting us inside. "What are you doing here?"

"It's about Regulus... we can't find him, and-"

"Have you checked with your Deatheater husband?"

"Jade, I know he's done wrong and I'm not trying to defend him. But he's a father now, you have to understand that." She said pointing at a silver blonde haired boy playing on the floor in the living room. "I want you to meet Draco."

"Cissy, I had hopes for you after Andy left. But it's fine, I guess." I sighed and waved at Draco. "Hi, Draco. What you got there?"

"Bubbles!"

"You don't say? You know what would make it more fun?" I asked pulling out my wand and made the bubbles have different shapes and colors which covered most of the room. "See? Now you have lots of different bubbles!"

"SOMEONE GIVE THIS WOMAN A CHILD! SHE IS A MOTHER WITHOUT A CHILD!"

"She raised the Marauders since second year."

"Yeah, but you guys are total assholes. She also raised Regulus and he turned out okay."

"Thanks, Marlene."

"You're welcome, dipshit."

"Mummy, bubbles!" Draco grinned and we both laughed.

"I see, sweetheart." Narcissa smiled ruffling his hair. "Aunt Walburga is in Regulus' room. I think you know where it is?"

"I do. Thanks, Cissy."

...

"Geez, and I thought people who marry their first cousins didn't have feelings. The more you know."

"My boy... my son." Walburga sobbed holding a picture of Regulus that I took and turned to me. "And what could you possibly want now? Tell me that you stole him too?"

 "And what could you possibly want now? Tell me that you stole him too?"