Chapter 2

"Don't blame me, love made me crazy"

HARRY'S POV:

Her show starts in an hour.

I'm dressed and ready to go.

I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I still don't know if I should go.

That's a lie.

I know I shouldn't.

She's stressed.

She doesn't even want to talk about me, if she happens to see me there she'd probably be pissed.

Mitch didn't confirm this, but she's probably seeing that guy from those paparazzi pictures.

There is no good reason for me to go.

But I just really want to see her.

And I want to see her perform.

And I want to hear her music.

I shouldn't go, it would be so selfish. But I've never wanted to do something this much in my entire life.

I head from the bathroom in my hotel room to sit on the bed.

I take a full ten minutes to think about it.

I come to the conclusion that I shouldn't go.

Yet I still get up, grab my keys and wallet, and head out the door.

I'm such an ass.

"Where are you headed today Johnny?" The same middle aged man at the desk asks me.

I've since learned that his name is Michael.

"To make some mistakes Michael." I say waving him goodbye and heading out the door.

"Don't make too many!" He laughs right before I'm out of earshot.

It's too late for that Michael.

I was going to walk, but I decide to drive there.

I just figured that if I walked, I might get a little sweaty and end up looking a mess.

I don't know why I'm thinking about that though, she's not going to see me.

And I don't want her to, I don't want to upset her. I just want to see her.

So why do I care about what I'm gonna look like?

God I need to get myself together.

I feel sick to my stomach when I park my car and enter the building.

The place is pretty packed.

I look to the small stage and see a keyboard sat right in the center.

I can't help but smile.

Then I look to the little vip area that's to the right of the stage. It has a half moon shaped booth with a table in the middle. No one is sitting there which causes me to let out a sigh of relief. I don't want one of her friends to see me just as much as I don't want her to see me.

To my misfortune, seconds later I see Dani, Cianni, Mitch, and Sarah all coming from backstage to sit in the area.

I walk and stand behind a few tall people that are on the other side of the room.

I'm hidden pretty well but I can still see them. They're talking and laughing with drinks in their hand.

I wish I was a part of that group.