𝙰 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)

Começar do início

"DIDI! MOONY!"

"There's my favorite little man!" I grinned crouching down to pick him up with ease and peppered his face with kisses. "My sweet Harry, I missed you so."

"There's my sweet boy!" Remus smiled kissing Harry's head. "Did you miss us, little one? Look what Didi and I bought you."

Remus pulled out a stuffed lion and Harry immediately made grabbing hands at it making us both laugh for the first time in a week.

"I say Gryffindor. That is if she fights Dumbledore after this."

"James, if Jade and Remus raise him, he's going to be a Slytherin. He was sassing you out since he learned how to babble and Sirius taught him the face and eye rolls."

"Let a man dream. I need him to carry my legacy!"

"Oh, shut up."

"All he does is cry for you both. Hasn't shut up in days." Petunia sighed walking up to us and I held Harry even tighter. "You know the deal, Jade."

"Give her a break, Petunia. Her brother is in a casket not even 10 feet away from her. Let her have this moment with him." Remus spat rubbing Harry's back. "Uncle Moony and auntie Didi are here, Harry. You're not going to spend another moment longer with those two after today."

"Auntie Jade!" Bill, Percy, Charlie, and the twins yelled running up to us. "Hi, Remus!"

"My boys!" I smiled as they hugged my legs nearly knocking me over. "Okay, calm down, lads. I have a one year old with me."

"Jade, it's so good to see you!" Molly smiled holding a newborn girl and I hugged her. "I wish it was under better circumstances."

"So do I, Molly. Thank you for coming."

"Auntie Jade, why are they closed?" Percy asked pointing at the caskets and I sighed passing Harry to Remus.

"Do you know who's in there, Percy?" I asked and he nodded. "Who?"

"Jamesie. Mum told us to not ask questions... I'm sorry."

"It's fine, sweetheart. I can never be mad at you." I smirked ruffling his hair and heard Petunia scoff. "Yes, Petunia?"

"Can't believe my freak sister associated herself with this circus and married that Potter boy when I told her-"

"If you still say she's your sister, where were you at her wedding? And where were you when she was fighting a war and making sure you and your parents didn't die. As far as I'm concerned, I was more her sister than you ever were. And, by the way-"

"Jade, that's enough." Minnie scolded pushing me away. "There's a time and a place, and it's definitely not in front of your brother's casket."

"Then make sure that bitch shuts up before I rip her tongue out and feed it to her husband!"

"And certainly not in front of the children! I know emotions are high, but James and Lily definitely wouldn't want to see you act like this!"

"Lily, maybe. But me? TEAR HER TO SHREDS AND TAKE HARRY, JADE!"

"James, it's our funeral!"

"So? If it weren't for Peter, our bodies wouldn't be as cold as ice right now, Sirius wouldn't be screaming his lungs out in Azkaban like he's currently doing... honestly Pads, I can't even hear myself think over here!"