Then I look at Tarana she is fuming with anger "You can even ask Dr.Jai if she flirt with him or any other boy"

Then Ron looks at Jai and he speaks "Yes sir, Tarana does that and even when a man is not comfortable she keeps on flirting plus she is very rude to many female doctor's especially Dr.Vishakha!"

"Dr.Tarana" Ron shouts

"Si-sir I"

Then I say "Sir can you please handle her yourself but right now can you approve my leave? I have to go tomorrow"

He nods and sign my paper's "and thank you bringing her behaviour into my notice"

I nod and walk out and even Jai.

We walk some steps and I walk in a hurry feeling like shaking.

What have you done Vishakha! Now you will be fired from your work! Why can't I control my anger.

"Vishakha" I hear Jai but I don't stop

"Vishakha Slow down"

"Vishakha!"

Then suddenly he holds my wrist and turn me to him "Vishakha"

I take deep breath's "relax"

He take me to his cabin and close the door.

He gives me water and I drink it.

He holds both my hand after keeping the glass.

"Would I be fired?" I asked in shaking voice.

"No" He keeps my head on his chest "don't worry! You won't be fired but she would be"

"I am scared"

He runs his hand on my head "no need to Vishakha just relax" I close my eyes.

"I am here. Nobody will be able to remove you and even if you get, your work, your certificate can get you to a even bugger hospital, so no need to worry"

I hug him tightly and sigh. I missed this warmth yesterday night.

"Vishakha!"

"Hmm"

"At night will be please come to the terrace? I need to talk to you about something very important before you leave!"

I lift my head and look at him "about?"

"About...Me !" He said looking into my eyes "and you"

"You will come right?" He asked and I nod.

••••••••••••••••

Packing !

Now what all is left to keep?

I scratch my head "accessories"

I take out all my accessories and there I found Jai's given Bangle, Anklet and Necklace.

Should I keep it with me?

Without thinking Much I keep it.

It's already 11pm and everyone has spent and Jai has called to meet him at 11pm.

I go up to the terrace and found him looking up at the Moon.

"Jai" I say and he turns around with a small smile and even smile a bit at him.

I go near him. The wind is blowing slowly and my hairs are flowing that I tie them in a bun.

I wait for him to speak.

"Vishakha" He looks into my eyes "do you trust me?"

"Hunh?"

"Do you think I stole the money for my purpose?"

"I...I don't know after the way you talked to me"

"That's because I can't tell you the reason and I know if I will tell you, you would have helped me and I didn't want that"

"But why to hurt me?" I asked "why? You could have said that Vishakha let's not talk about it keep it a secret "

"At that moment I felt that was the only way I can handle you. I was thinking about the other thing the other person for whom I did this and I forgot that you would leave and I won't be able to explain you"

"You had a chance Jai. You could have atleast said me a bye! I was waiting for you" Tears wind up in my eyes "I wanted you to come to me"

He holds my hand "You know Vishakha you said that you not just anyone for me. Yes you were right ! You not anyone to me because"

He keeps my hand on his heart "you are everything to me. Very special to me. I just couldn't see you leaving me, it was hurting me. I was unable to meet my eyes with you after the day I said you those words. I thought you memories word get erased from my mind but it couldn't I fell more hard for you"

He rubbed his eye and continued "your absence was hitting me so bad that whenever I used to go to the clinic I used to remember all the ways we went, the way you helped me. Do you know my hospital is about to get finished just 3-4 months more, school is getting repaired, clean water system is now being used it's all possible because of you. Everything reminds me of you"

I bit my lower lip and he says "even this heartbeat of mine reminds me of you. This cardiologist is unable to handle his own heartbeat."

He joins his forehead with mine and tears slip from my eyes.

I don't know what to say.

"I am sorry for hurting you, I never intended to hurt you. I would never. I know we fight but maybe that's our language of....love"

I open my eyes and look at him, my heartbeat increased and I felt his heartbeat also increasing rapidly.

"I love you Vishakha" Butterflies Erupt in my tummy.

"I love you so much" He said and I am just paralysed I guess.

"I wanted to tell you this before you leave for the wedding. I don't wanted to take any chance by handling it. I love you" he said again and my breathing rose.

He brought his face near and I closed my eyes.

The cold wind blows and chill ran throw me and even more when he press his lips with mine.

There was no lip moment just his lips over mine and my knees feeling weak with increased heart beat like his.

Then he take in my bottom lip suck it a very light and leave my lips and I am still in a fix.

I want to say him I love you too but my body is just not responding in shock.

I am unable to intake anything right now.

I blink my eyes and say "I..I..pa-packing" I say and remove my hand from him and go away from there.

My whole body is shaking. I close the door.

He loves me too !

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️