user: MINECRAFT PLEASE

user: june june pls its dark here i love u too much to leave

user: awwww i was looking forward to jumpscares :(

user: @/cherryjaem JAEM SHES LIVEEEEEEE

user: shut up i'm so scared rn 🥺 minecraft pls

"my gems want minecraft," the girl declared as she began logging onto the server. jongho didn't argue, especially after hearing the slight tremor in his partner's voice. he personally enjoyed scarier games, but if she didn't want to play horror, he wasn't going to force her.

not long after, the two were jumping around as little block characters.

"okay, how about you start building us a house before it gets dark, and i'll go hunting and mining?"

"what if i want to hunt and mine?"

"do you?"

"no."

jongho hesitated a moment before sighing, and soon june's evil giggling filled his headphones.

juniper got distracted pretty quick, completely forgetting about shelter when she stumbled upon a flower field. she was so focused on collecting pixel flowers that she didn't even notice her entire chat melting over her interactions with jongho, nor how dark it was getting.

chat: he talks so softly to her🥺

chat: JUNE THE MONSTERS. THE MONSTERS.

chat: she found flowers yall. we lost her.

chat: is she gonna build a shelter orrrrrr 🤔🤔

chat: who is she playing with again? he has a pretty voice <3

chat: ‼️ BEHIND YOU JUNISGEMS

still not paying attention to anything but filling her inventory with flowers and berries, juniper missed the growing amount of zombies and spiders following her. thankfully, her gaming partner didn't.

those simultaneously viewing both streams couldn't catch their breath as they watched junisgems peacefully collecting flowers while iamjongho was busy killing every creature behind her, as well as the ones trying to blow him up. he didn't have the heart to tell her that she was about to die, and for some reason, fans found that adorable.

chat: OAKJDKKJ IM CRYINGGGGG

chat: THIS IS SO CUTE WTH 💕💘💖💘💞

chat: i love how june has no idea whats going on behind her 😭

chat: it literally looks like they're playing two different games </3 i love this

"what are you gems talking ab—oh my god!" juniper turned from her chat to her screen just in time to see the words "you died!" flash across her now-red screen.

she let out a long, slow "awww" as she watched jongho collect all of her fallen items. once he finished, he must have built himself a small shelter from the monsters before checking what she had.

"you spent all that time gathering flowers?"

"and berries! you can eat those!"

"why do you have one stick?"

"... why not?"

chat: I LOCE FHEN 😩😩😩😩😩😩

chat: oh my god why are they the best duo ever

chat: is iamjongho joining the foreign streamers??

their bickering continued until juniper respawned, spending only a few minutes tracking jongho down before joining him in the little shack. by the time she arrived, the sun was rising.

sucking in a breath, june decided to turn her focus from her chat back to the game. "okay. i'll go collect planks. for real this time."

"please. i'll get some more coal."

when juniper finished decorating the interior, she walked out the door to find all the flowers she collected now planted outside their house. jongho was probably just trying to clear his inventory, but the sight made her heart skip a beat in her chest.

chat: june mommy what is that look

chat: get you a man who surprises you with flowers in the morning 🥹

"... wanna put our minecraft beds together?"

"i'm going to mute you."

•i'm sorry i always pick minecraft lol it's easy and a classic and i don't know any other games 😭

i'm sorry i always pick minecraft lol it's easy and a classic and i don't know any other games 😭