LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

The day began like all the other days, other than one thing i got up at 6:45.I actually get up at 6:00 and leave at 6:45 but today i was dam late.I just got up and rushed to the toilet, brushed and had a bath. when i saw the time it was 7:00 and hence i just missed the bus.On reaching school i realized that i was on time. After first 4 periods we had our break time and as i left my class i heard some one call my name. when I turned around i saw it was my bestie nicole with her friend as i told hi my attention fell on her friend and I just fell in love with beautiful blue eyes and rosy lips .The style of her walking and talking just amused me. Then i had asked her if she was new to the school and she replied saying yes. The bell rang and all ran to thier classes as i stood there imagining and I remembered that it was the biology period. I rushed but got late so i was punished to stay out of class. I kept on wandering about her for half an hour and was called in class. As soon as school got over i ran home and called nicole. I simply talked to her suddenly i asked her about her friend i asked nicole wats her name she replied saying sophia it also seems that she was good in sports and in studies. I guess i asked her alot about sophia so i just changed the topic and hanged the phone. My mom told me to go to the grocery store and handed over to me a list i left and as i reached i saw her. She was in red top and black jeans,she also had a white scarf. As i head towards her................

___________________________
Authors note
Hey guys plz read cuz this is my first book plz read and comment on it i might publish the next chapter in this week so plz read it and comment
___________________________