"If you say so" I hummed, opening the fourth floors boys bathroom.

"I'm not giving you head on a toilet" She said, stopping us from going.

"Jesus christ, Scarlett, that's not- I would neve- that's so unsan-" I quickly rambled, widening my eyes.

"Okay, okay just go in loser"

"You need to get you're head out of the gutter"

"You were two seconds from inserting your fingers in me out in the grea-"

"I wasn't!" I protested, my voice echoing as I let go of her hand to take the mirror off from above the sink.

"I wouldn't have minded" I heard her quietly muttered.

I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear that, but I chose to stay quiet. I didn't want her to think I took in every single word of hers like a sip of tea, with caution and taste.

"You taking me to narnia?" She said, as I put the mirror down to reveal the large dark hole that lead to Hogsmeade...eventually.

"Marnia?"

"NARnia" She corrected me, rolling her eyes. "You ever been to a muggle bookstore in England? It's been best selling for like 20 years already"

"Why would I go to a muggle bookstore to begin with?" I muttered, crossing my arms and leaning on sink.

She dramatically gasped and put her arm on her chest. "You're a blood supremacist!"

"Piss off and get in the hole" I sighed, raising my brows towards the opening.

"Yeah, right what if there's crocodiles at the bottom ready to eat me"

"We're in Scotland, not in Australia"

"Go in first" She stubbornly said, peaking down the hole that had somewhat of a makeshift slide to the bottom.

"Fine, but you need to put the mirror back and wait about 20 seconds after I get down" I sighed, going down and landing on my arse. A few seconds later I heard Scarletts 'woo' down the slide as I stood up.

I was quickly brought back down to the floor, not moving quick enough from my spot. Her body toppled me down a small groan coming from both of us.

"You make a comfy cushion" She chuckled, standing up and brushing herself off.

"Did I not say 20 seconds?" I exclaimed, rubbing my shoulder as I stood up.

"I'm still on Western timing" She joked, looking around the dark cave. "Where are we?"

"Underneath Hogwarts" I smiled, admiring her. "But the final destination is down there"

"And can I ask where this destination is?" She asked, following me down the passageway.

"What's that saying again? It's not about the destination - it's about the journey?"

"And who you're with" She quietly said. "My mom used to say that all the time"

"She's a smart women"

"She read too many motivational books"

"Fucking hell - my dad too! He rips the pages out and puts the everywhere, I can't take a piss without reading 'Live, laugh, Love'"

She let out a loud laugh that bounced off the walls. She even let out a small snort as she threw her head back.

"I hope to be invited one day to see that"

"You'll regret saying that" I laughed with her, stopping in front of a ladder that led to a door on the ceiling. "Me or you first?"

"I'll go, but don't look at my ass, it's not my best quality" She said, going up the ladder as I chuckled softly, following her lead, getting a bit distracted by her bum. She opened the latch and pushed it open. "Where the hell-"