"Saturday can't come soon enough," Hailey sighed, waiting to hear Kam's door open and then another door close upstairs.

"I know. It'll be good for her to see him and maybe get her out of this funk she's in,"

"I hope so," Hailey sighed, both of them turning back to the TV.

Kam didn't bother coming downstairs for the night as she planned on FaceTiming her boyfriend later on.

——————

"Hey," Kamryn smiled as soon as Keith's face popped up on her screen.

"Hey you," he smiled back, "how you doing?"

"I'm okay. Just miss you,"

"Yeah I miss you too," he nodded, "hopefully I'll be able to come and see you soon. I'm just slammed with catching up on everything since I started here late,"

"I get it," Kam nodded, trying to make it convincing that she was okay.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, fine why?" She asked, mentally cursing herself as she'd gotten caught.

"You haven't seemed yourself," he shrugged, watching her reaction on the screen.

"I'm fine. I promise,"

"Okay, if you promise," he nodded.

They hung up a while later and Kamryn cried herself to sleep again as Jay and Hailey listened.

——————

Saturday came quickly and Jay and Hailey were excited about her little surprise. They knew she'd be out of sorts all day so they did their best to keep her calm and help her out with anything she needed.

"Mom I can't find my uniform!" She called from upstairs even though it was on top of her dresser where she always left it.

"Honey it's right where you left it last time. You're looking right at it baby,"

"Oh," she sighed, pulling it off the dresser and grabbing her duffel bag.

"You nervous?"

"No," she mumbled, packing the rest of her things in the bag.

"Kamryn," Hailey said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine. Yes. I'm nervous, I didn't sleep well,"

"You've been sleeping a lot lately baby, and I know that's how you cope but you're gonna have to get your sleep schedule back on track,"

"Okay mom," she snapped with a little sigh.

"Hey, chill,"

"Sorry," she mumbled, grabbing her stuff and heading out to her truck.

"Be careful! We'll see you in a little bit," Hailey called, watching Kamryn get in her truck and start it. "He is coming right?" She asked Jay as soon as Kamryn was down the street.

"Yep, texted me a few hours ago that he was on his way. It's about a 6-hour drive so he's got about 2 hours left," Jay replied, looking at his phone for the time of the message.

"I just hope this makes her feel a little bit better. I hate seeing her so upset,"

"I know. Me too," Jay nodded, shutting the door to their home.

——————

Kamryn sighed as she missed another ball during their warmup and it was starting to frustrate her. 

"What is going on with you?" Heather asked, noticing how much she was missing the ball.

"I don't know," she mumbled, looking over at the bleachers to see her parents. She sighed and walked up as tears welled up in her eyes.

Hailey just sighed and pulled her into a hug, hoping Keith would be there soon.

After a hug and a pep talk, Kamryn went back down and continued her warmup, doing a little bit better than before.

Keith came and sat with Hailey and Jay, waiting until the team went back to their locker room. He then decided to go down and knock, the door opening to reveal his girlfriend.

"Hey Kam,"