5. 7 Minutes In Heaven

ابدأ من البداية

Colby leaned off of the wall and took a step closer to Sam. The younger had stopped kicking his feet as Colby placed his ring littered hands on Sam's thighs.

Sam's heart was racing out of his chest, as a smile grew on Colby's lips. Colby could tell how stressed Sam was, just by looking at the blonde's chest which was heaving up and down at a fast pace.

"Shhhh, It's okay. I won't do anything unless you're comfortable with it." Colby said, trying to calm the younger. Colby put his thumb up to Sam's lips, lightly brushing the blonde's bottom lip as the older held Sam's chin with his remaining fingers, his left hand still on Sam's thigh.

Sam's heart beat faster.
He could hear his own heartbeat and was wondering if Colby could hear it too. His brain felt like mush, as most of his thoughts were unclear and fuzzy, as adrenaline rushed through his body due to Colby's actions.

"Sam, are you alright?" Colby asked, removing his hand from the younger's thigh and cupped his face.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" Sam reaponded with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Sam. Look at me. Are you sure you're fine?" Colby said sternly, lifting Sam's head up to make eye contact with the other. Sam's chest heaved faster and faster, the longer they remained eye contact.
Sam couldn't form words. He wasn't even sure why. It felt like his throat was clogged with jumbled words and letters, and his tongue just wouldn't move.
So he just nodded. Colby nodded back, stepping away from the boy and leaned back on the wall.

"I'm sorry, if I did something wrong, I didn't mean t-"

Colby stared at Sam, and left his place on the wall.
"Shut up, Sam"
"But I just want to apologi-"
"I said, shut up"
"But-"
Colby grabbed Sam's jaw and kissed him deeply, but pulled away immediately after. "I told you to shut up, right?" He said fiercely, only for Sam to grab Colby's face and kiss him again.

The older's hands crept up Sam's back as he tangled his hands in the blonde locks of the man in front of him.

Sam's thoughts began to blur as all of his senses became sharper. He could taste the Vodka on Colby's lips, along with a taste which he couldn't quite tell what it was. They pulled away from the kiss.

"Your lips taste nice." Sam said, almost immediately regretting that sentence. Colby chuckled. "You think so?" He reached into his pocket and took out a strawberry flavoured chapstick. "Here. So you can always have a little taste of me." Colby gave Sam his chapstick and winked.

That's when Sam truly realised he was falling for Colby. He was denying it for months but he finally knew. He knew it was wrong. He knew Colby was not even into men, and it killed him. It killed him how he hasn't seriously fallen for anyone in years, and now he's falling for a straight guy. But he had to ask.

"Uhm... Colby?" Sam stuttered. "Yeah?" Colby replied, his voice sounded like he felt guilty, as if he had done something wrong. "Are you uhm... You know... You're not gay, right?" Sam managed to ask. His heart still beating incredibly fast as he curled his back more, embarrassed he even asked.
"Well, it's complicated. I'm not sure. I know I like women, I definitely do. And I think I'm attracted to men, as well, I guess. So I suppose I'm bisexual" Colby responded.

Sam let out a sigh he didn't even know he was holding.
He felt relieved.
He knew he wouldn't have a chance with Colby, but yet what Colby had said made him feel less tense.

Sam hopped off of the sink counter and stepped towards Colby. Without any warning, the blonde hugged the older. "Sammy?" Colby asked, surprised by the action. "Yeah?" Sam said, hugging Colby tighter. "What are you doing?" Colby said, confused. He placed his hands on Sam's back.

"Hugging." Sam responded, nuzzling himself closer to Colby, as Colby hugged him back.
They stood there for another minute or so, just hugging. Embracing each other's warmth.

"RING RING RING RING! TIME'S UP, YA LOVEBIRDS GET OUT" the boys heard Katrina yell out from outside of the bathroom.
They let go of each other as Sam unlocked the door and they stepped out to meet with the others again.

The five went back into the livingroom and continued partying, playing games, and ended up watching The Conjuring.
However the entire time, Sam couldn't stop thinking about Colby. About what they had done in the bathroom just a few hours ago. He just couldn't get his mind off of him.

2:40am

The party had just come to an end as Kat and Devyn already left, leaving Jake, Colby and Sam alone in the house. Jake's drunkness was beginning to ware off, and although he knew he wasn't sober yet, he wanted to get back home.

"Alright, Colby, we should go" he said, getting up and off of the couch, stepping towards Colby. Jake grabbed Colby's arm, pulling him up as Colby let out a groan.

"Do we have to? Sam, can we like, sleep here?" Colby asked, clearly drunk as hell. "No, sorry, I have to go to college tomorrow I think" Sam said. He honestly wasn't even sure what day it was, let alone if he had to go to college or not. "Oh alright. Can I have your number at least?" Colby asked.

Sam's heart skipped a beat.

Colby already had Sam's number, he just didn't know it. Sam had to come up with an excuse to tell Colby. He didn't want Colby to know he was his editor.

"Uhm, not my number, for now, but you can have my insta!" Sam said slowly, as if he had trouble pronouncing each word.

Sam and Colby exchanged their instagram accounts, as Sam gave Colby his personal account, so Colby wouldn't recognise it.

Jake and Colby headed out the door and into Jake's car as Sam locked the door and sat down on his couch. The house was a mess but he didn't have any energy to clean. He was exhausted.

Sam went up the stairs and into his room, grabbed his pajamas, went to shower and fell asleep within just about 10 minutes of getting into bed, which was a pleasent surprise for him.

☆☆

thank you Aries for helping me write this chapter, because I'm a dumbass and have no idea what I'm doing (they wrote the bathroom bit and a couple of other bits in this and the previous chapter!!)