Chapter one: i'm a hashira

Amethyst was in her estate she was talking to one of her estate workers. "Amethyst-sama oyakata called for you and what rank are you" informed a black-haired female. Amethyst sighed and looked at the female "i'm a kinoe and the tsuguko of the wind hashira sanemi shinazugawa" answered the black to pal turquoise female. Amethyst sighed walked into her room and put on her uniform and grabbed her sword put it on her belt. 

Amethyst sighed and put her shoes on and walked out of her estate. Amethyst walked all the way to the boss estate and all of the hashira were there and they were in uniform. Amethyst sighed and walked up every hashira noticed. "Amethyst-san" yelled giyuu running at amethyst and hugged her and amethyst hugged giyuu back. Amethyst sighed and they all smiled amethyst and the other hashiras waited when oyakata-sama walked out. 

"Hello today I called you for this to say we have a new hashira joining are ranks" softly spoke oyakata-sama and everyone was confused who and were listening close. "This person is amethyst tokito and she will be our ice hashira" spoke oyakata-sama. Amethyst looked at the boss "am I even ready I was only in the demon slayer corps for a month and i'm only 15" spoke amethyst. 

Oyakata-sama smiled "it alright you are ready you are a strong remarkable child" spoke oyakata-sama. Amethyst nodded and the hashira all smiled "good job tokito-san" spoke kanae and amethyst smiled "thank you kocho-san" replied amethyst. "Great job" spoke gyomei "thanks himajima-san" spoke amethyst. Uzui smiled and walked up to amethyst "great job on becoming a hashira in one month" states uzui and amethyst smiled "thanks uzui-san" spoke amethyst.

Amethyst talked with every hashira and amethyst was happy and then they all heard a caw. "Caw amethyst tokito your younger brother yuichiro was killed caw caw" spoke blizzard and amethyst went wide-eyed. Amethyst started to cry and every hashira was wide-eyed they calmed down. Sanemi sighed and walked up to amethyst "it's alright amethyst i'm here for you alright ame" spoke sanemi. Amethyst nodded and amethyst then felt arms around her, and she turned around to see a chest.

Amethyst looked up and saw uzui and amethyst hugged uzui back. Amethyst cried into uzui's chest and uzui allowed amethyst to do what she needs. Amethyst calmed down after a while and said sorry for breaking down and crying. Uzui sighed and told her it was alright and if she needed to talk, he was there for her. 

Amethyst nodded and they let go and they all left and went to their estate and amethyst looked at the picture she had of them and their family. Amethyst smiled and laid down on her bed and fell asleep. Amethyst heard a knock on her door, and she walked to the door and opened it to see a demon slayer. Amethyst saw the demon slayer and recognized tom a kinoe demon slayer amethyst sighed. 

"What do you want tom" asked amethyst and tom looked at amethyst and was blushing "well amethyst I well I love you will you be my girlfriend" asked tom holding out flowers. "No, I don't like you now go away" answered amethyst. Tom started to cry, and amethyst shut the door when there was a knock on the door again. Amethyst opened the door to see sanemi and amethyst sighed "you wanted to train with me" asked sanemi and amethyst nodded smiling.

Sanemi and amethyst went to the back of the ice estate, and they trained. "Ice breathing first form freezing flame" spoke amethyst as a white like flame but it was ice and sanemi used a breathing form and blocked the attack. They trained for hours and then sanemi went on a mission and amethyst went in the house and went to her room and fell asleep. 

In the morning, amethyst woke up and changed into her uniform and she walked out of her room and a black-haired female walked up "hello miss tokito" greeted the young female "hello kama" greeted amethyst. Amethyst smiled "I'm a hashira now" informed amethyst and kama smiled back and they got breakfast ready, and amethyst ate. 

Amethyst trained and went out walking in the town and she bumped into someone, and she was cought "thanks" spoke amethyst "no problem" states the person who caught her. The stranger smiled "your welcome pretty~~" spoke the stranger and amethyst tried to get up "you can let go now" states amethyst. 

Amethyst tried to get free, but the stranger wouldn't let go and amethyst tried to get free again. "Hey let her go" spoke a voice behind her and the stranger let go and back up scared. Amethyst looked behind her and saw uzui and she smiled. 

Uzui grabbed amethyst and amethyst blushed and uzui turned around and walked away. Amethyst sighed "uzui you can let go off me now" states amethyst and uzui set her down. Amethyst started to continue walk in town and uzui walked up next to amethyst. They started to talk with each other and then it turned nighttime and they kept a eye out for demons when a little kid was crying. 

Amethyst looked at the kid and walked up to the kid and she crouched and asked the kid whats wrong. The kids' older brother was taken by a demon and uzui looked around and cut a demons head off and found a kid and asked if it was his older brother and the kid said yes it was. They were happy and amethyst and uzui left and went to their own estate. 

Amethyst sighed and "Amethyst tokito you have a mission to head northwest northwest Tokyo caw caw" cawed blizzard. Amethyst moved and grabbed her sword and put it in her belt and she ran out of her estate and traveled in the direction. 

Amethyst got to the place in the morning and checked in at a inn and fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night and ran through people and put her hand on the demons shoulder. The demon turned around "may I help you ma'am" asked the demon and amethyst notice that it was a demon that was responsible for it all.