Driftmark (2)

Rhaella, Jacaerys and Lucerys were shaken awake by Baela and Rhaena, "Jace, Luke, Rhae. Wake up, wake up."

They all opened their eyes groggily, sitting up when they saw the look on Baela's face, "Someone stole Vhagar."

"What?" all three questioned.

They all got up and quickly made their way to the dragon caves.

Rhaella had a feeling she knew who had taken Vhagar, who claimed her and she hoped she was wrong. For if she was correct, this night would end badly for all parties involved.

~~~~~~~~~~~

All three of the of them followed Baela and Rhaena, "It's him."

Rhaella hated when she was correct, her brother, Aemond had claimed Vhagar, "It's me."

"Vhagar is my mother's dragon," Baela argued.

"Your mother's dead. And Vhagar has a new rider now," Rhaella looked at her brother with shock. The Aemond she knew was not like that, he would never have said that.

"Aemond..."

"She was mine to claim!" Rhaena growled out.

"Then you should have claimed her! Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you."

Before Rhaella could do anything Rhaena charged at her brother. He swiftly threw her to the ground, Baela swooped in and punched him. Aemond stumbled before punching her sending her to the floor. Rhaella looked at him with wide eyes, that was the first time she felt like that around him, she was scared of him.

"Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon!"

That caused some protective instinct to take Rhaella over she took her brother by surprise and punched him. His head snapped to the side before he looked at her, he growled out punching her sending her to the floor next to Baela.

Jacaerys grew angered and marched forward punching Aemond. They fought before Aemond kicked Jacaerys back. Lucerys tried to go at Aemond who sent a hard punch to his sister's betrothed's face sending him down wailing.

"Luke!"

Jacaerys stood quickly pushing Aemond down as the older four pounded on him. He kicked Jacaerys back, pushed Baela into Rhaena, and punched his sister sending her into Jacaerys.

Lucerys ran at him again, but Aemond caught him by his throat, grabbing a rock and standing up. Holding the rock into the air, waiting to slam it against Lucerys' head.

Rhaella went to rush forward but Baela and Rhaena stopped her, "Aemond! Please!"

"You will die screaming in flames just as your father did!" He looked between Lucerys and Jacaerys, "Bastards."

"My father's still alive," Lucerys cried out. Rhaella heart rate ran rapidly, her brother was going to kill Lucerys, she had to do something.

Aemond let the rock fall to his side as he looked at Jacaerys, "He doesn't know, does he, Lord Strong?"

Jacaerys pulled out a knife making Rhaella's eyes widened, "Jace!"