Chapter 17: Haoxuan

Start from the beginning

Zhan glared at the man as he backed up little by little until he stood near the last cell. Glancing at the cell, Zhan saw it was empty. Not even a ghost could be seen in there. Where is that idiot?

The man said, "Oh your colleague is in safe hands. He will not hurt that unlucky person who is already abused so cruelly."

Zhan gritted his teeth. He really regrets it now , he could have just lay in bed with that mafia instead of running here to save an idiot and fall into a nicely decorated trap. He knows one person who will dare to lay trap in the enemy base.

Zhan threw one of his knife at the man which was Vaughan swiftly. He said, " Now it's even, Mr. Wang. Let's get done with it before another Wang comes to join in the fun. You Wang people are too troublesome."

The man raised an eyebrow at Zhan. He said, "You are indeed like what I imagined. But..how can I hurt the pet i want to steal with so much risk?"

Zhan couldn't take it anymore. This is the first time he agrees with Yibo, his cousin brother is very much irritating. At the first sight , even seeing his smirk can drive one mad. Not because of devotion but because of anger. If he smirks , he is either mocking the other person or teasing them .

"No way, you are way too much disgusting. If you want to survive then shut up. K1 will be sad if they knows their leader can't even deal with a mare agent."

" Who said you are a 'mare' agent? The person who can fool my enemy can never be ordinary. But he is really useful to me.  What about me ? I'm far more ahead than him. Why don't you consider K1?" The man proposed while observing the knife with childlike innocent eyes.

Zhan want to beat this person up so bad. How can someone be so disgusting?

Zhan didn't hide his twisted expression as he bluntly replied, "You and your stupid K1 will be destroyed just like your younger brother who is slowly but steadily walking to his doom."

The man didn't change his expression but let out a laugh. He acted as if he didn't hear Zhan's threat.
"He gave you this cheap weapon? Come to me, I will give you everything and I will also help you completing your mission."

This time it's Zhan who laughed, " Stupid. Do you know that this cheap thing can end your life swiftly? I mean, it can stap open your skull like nothing, it can also cut that trachea of yours , it can also...make your heart bleed.."

If someone witnesses this scene they would think two friends were having casual business talk, well..only if they ignores the fcked up clothes of Haoxuan.

Zhan felt if this goes on any longer , it will bring him more trouble. Since 004 has fallen into this moron's hand , then let him be. It's not zhan's responsibility to invade K1's territory and mess up his own plan. Later he will have a good talk with A.

But now he will have to deal with this person first . It's a pity he didn't bring his lethal weapon. Otherwise he feels that close combat will not bring him much advantage.

Zhan engaged in another fight. Then he heard the man deliberately sigh louder and commented,  "You called me gentleman and gentleman can never hurt his pet. But you are also forcing me to be a bad guy. "

Zhan blocked the knife coming towards him with his hand holding the knife . He slide it over and stabbed the arm. He spun around the man while punching on the left side of his stomach.  In this process Haoxuan's knife managed to tore down the mask covering his face. Zhan swiftly placed the sharp  edge of the knife on Haoxuan's throat. "You can never control me unless I want to be controlled.  Not even my leader could do it."

Haoxuan was much more relaxed than expected. It's as if they were just playing with toys. "Mr.Seven surely looks fantastic. How about you consider it again ?"

As soon as Haoxuan finished , several footsteps sounded and they could barely make out few voices, "check underground" "broke in" "Yes boss"

Zhan frowned, "say, shall I kill you first and then leave?"

Haoxuan also tensed up, he said in a surprised tone, "Wang yibo! I didn't-"

Because of him Zhan also shifted his attention to the front. But before he could see anything someone hit on the side of his neck. His vision blurred our and eventually it all became black.
He vaguely heard the other say, "You don't have to consider."

Haoxuan threw the dagger on the ground and glanced at his helper.

Yibo had always sharp six senses. He woke up the moment Zhan left the room. Yibo didn't bother to follow him so he fell on the bed again. But without Zhan beside him he couldn't fall asleep. After a long time when he didn't see Zhan returning, he finally kicked away the blanket and grabbed his gun from under the pillow.

Zhan never leaves bed for this long. This little guy of his loves bed more than anything. If it's in the middle of the night , he will immediately come back within five minutes or so. But yibo had waited for so long but Zhan didn't come back. He felt something is wrong.

With a frown and eyes as cold as frost he strode out of the room. He didn't place any guards at the door with the request of Zhan and he also felt it was inappropriate. And Zhan won't give in unless he agrees . So, there are no guards by the door.

But when he reached the staircase, his frown deepened seeing the sleeping guards. He knew it . He tried to wake up one of them but they seemed dead asleep. He didn't have time to play with these useless people as he walked downstairs and kicked one of the door open which was actually Ziyan's room's door.

Ziyan got up immediately and without even knowing what happened he followed Yibo without making much sound. He knew it was emergency just by looking at Yibo's figure. This man hardly comes out during night , so..

But he immediately knew what happened once he went out. Someone broke in.

Yibo also wanted to see who has got the courage to act against him in his own territory.  If they harm his love , then he will erase their existence from earth.

Ziqi also followed them soon after and checked the whole mansion with the guards who were still untouched. While Yibo and Ziyan ran to the underground.

He pulled the barrel of the gun , ready to shoot someone dead. He still hadn't found his Zhan yet. Thinking about Zhan , Yibo's heartbeat speed up. Ziyan on his side cursed, "let me have a hold of this fcker, I'll Bury him Alive. Dared to break into our territory tsk"

But what happened when they reached the cells ? There was not even a single soul. Even after searching the cells carefully there is not sign of the intruder or Zhan. Yibo's eyes were bloodshot as his hands shook in anger.

He seems to know who came to visit and took away his love. He swore he will give that bastard a painful death once he find that guy. He looked at the blood drops on the ground and the knife with blood on it. It has been a long time since he felt fear.

His hands were cold as he coldly ordered, "You fcking dogs. Get the hell out and chase them! Prepare the fcking cars!"

Baby , you have to be okay. I'm coming, don't be afraid.

"Wang Haoxuan,  just you wait." Yibo's lips curved as he coldly mumbled while getting into his car.