Chapter 1: 31st October 1981

Start from the beginning

A swoosh sound is heard in the distance, James made sure Harry was still asleep before taking Zoe with him to the window. Leaving behind his wand. It was Him.

A cloaked figure is seen walking toward the house. A wand is pointed towards the lock and a gold light shines through.

"Lily! It's him! He's here." James yelled; Lily came running from kitchen. "Take the children away from here, I will hold him off!"

"James no!" Sirius and Remus yelled in pain, tears streaming down their face.

"James, don't be stupid, I'm not leaving you!" Lily said to James, not looking at the scene, only like James.

"James, don't be stupid, I'm not leaving you!" On-screen Lily repeated the words.

"Lily, go! I won't be able to concentrate if you're here with the children. Please run!"

"Lily gave him a final kiss, knowing they wouldn't see each other until a long time. But it would be much sooner than expected." A woman's voice spoke.

"Who is that?" Sirius asked. "That's not Zoe's voice."

A note appears in front of Zoe. "Lady Magik will be speaking at certain parts." Zoe looked around the paper. "That's it, nothing else is written."

"Lady Magik?" The Purebloods gasped. The Muggleborns looked confused.

"Whose Lady Magik?" Hermione asked. The Purebloods looked at her in shocked. Book-worm Hermione Ganger didn't know who Lady Magik was.

"Pathetic." Zoe scoffed, she moved to look at Ron. "Can't believe you are that lost from tradition. You don't even tell her what origins of magic."

"Origins of magic?" Lily asked.

Draco looked appalled. "Where did you think magic originally came from? What did you think it just appeared out of thin air!"

"Don't yell at my wife!" James defended his wife.

"Then teach your wife, and your girlfriend the traditions, least then why they can be prepared for the Wizarding World!" Zoe defended her husband.

Realising the tension atmosphere, the movie started itself, wanting to distract them.

Lily ran for the floo as James reached for his wand. A small flashback shows his wand on the side table.

"Shit." James swore to himself.

The scene changes to show Lily, she stood in the middle of their fireplace. "12 Grimmauld Place!" She yelled. Nothing happen.

"Wait? Why did nothing happen? She should have been brought to me!" Sirius yelled.

Lily looked around shocked. The floo didn't work. It wasn't connected. She had no way out. Realising her dilemma, Lily ran to the nursery.

"No! don't go upstairs. Run out the back door!" Multiple yells filled the Great Hall. James and Lily hugged each other tightly, as they watched their deaths.

Lily gently placed Harry and Zoe down in one crib.

"Harry, Zoe... Mama loves you, Dada loves you. Be safe. Be strong." She whispers to them.

A loud thud is heard downstairs, Lily closes her eyes tightly, she knew James had just died. Footsteps climb the stairs to where they were.

"Give me the babies." A snake-like voice escaped from the cloaked figure.

"You'll have to get past me first." Lily stood strong in front of her children.

"I don't want to waste magic blood. Stand aside!" Voldemort demanded.