chapter one :)

(Pictures are not mine, literally just search up Kokomi fanart lol)

As you returned home from work, you headed over to the office. You were looking for Kokomi, your girlfriend of 2 years. As you stepped into the room you saw her head resting on the desk, papers and pens scattered everywhere. Walking over to her, she slowly began to wake up. When you reached her you put a hand on her head and leaned down to give her a soft kiss. She looked up at you and smiled sleepily, you could tell she was exhausted.

"Would you like to head to bed dear? I'll make you dinner if you'd like." You say softly into her ear, not wanting to disrupt her sleepiness. She turned to give you a soft kiss back.

"That sounds wonderful. I would love that." She said in a sleepy, sort of mumbling tone.

"Alright, I'll carry you to bed now." You smiled softly and turned the chair to face you, before lifting her up and holding her in a princess carry. She mumbled softly and nuzzled into your chest, wrapping her arms around you. As you carried her to the bedroom, she began breathing slightly heavier, signaling she had fallen asleep again. You smiled softly to yourself, holding her tighter. When you reached the bedroom, you laid her down and pulled the covers over her. You were planning to head back downstairs to make her some food, but it appeared she had other ideas. She put a hand on your sleeve and tugged it lightly. You turned around to look at her, as you thought she was asleep. To your surprise, she was actually awake, pulling at your shirt. You smiled softly and turned your body to face her. She smiled up at you as you placed your spare hand onto her cheek, rubbing it gently. After a moment of sitting like this, you finally said something.

"Would you like me to make you dinner? Or would you like me to stay here with you?" You said softly, careful to not disturb her.

"I want you to stay here...with me." She said softly, a light blush on her face.

"Alright, let's take a nap together, mkay?" You nodded and smiled gently, looking her in the eyes

"Okay.." She smiled softly and pulled you closer to her. You obliged and layed down next to her, wrapping your arms around her. As you lay there, you notice her slowly scooching closer to you. You gladly accept this and pull her closer, she responded by nuzzling into your chest sleepily. Smiling softly, you decide to close your eyes as well. It was getting late, and you just wanted to fall asleep. And after a while, you did, still holding Kokomi.

When you finally woke up the next day, you find Kokomi sitting up next to you. Your head was on her lap and she was reading a book. Still sleepy, you closed your eyes again and sleepily nuzzled into her thighs. She seemed to notice you were awake and shut her book. After she put her book down you could feel her hand on your head, her fingers massaging your hair gently. You turned your body around, now lying on your back and facing up at her. She smiled at you and leaned down before pressing a soft kiss onto your lips. You returned the kiss and smiled back up at her. You two stayed like this for a couple of minutes. Her hand on your cheek, and your head on her lap. As you laid there, you turned to your side and pressed soft kisses all over her thighs. She giggled softly and continued petting your hair. After a couple of moments you rolled back onto your back, looking up at her. She smiled softly and leaned down to give you a soft kiss. You happily returned the kiss, putting your hands on her face to hold it close to yours. She gently nuzzled your forehead with hers and kissed you again. After about half an hour of laying there (with the occasional movement) you finally decided to sit up next to her, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek before standing up and getting changed. As you put on your day clothes, you turn around and notice Kokomi watching silently. You looked away shyly, a light blush on your cheeks. Kokomi giggled softly and slowly got up and stood behind you, giving you a surprise back hug. Surprised by this, you turn around and look at her. Only now noticing that she was wearing only a bathrobe. You looked her up and down and smirked at her. She apparently also just noticed this and a light blush appeared on her face. She shyly turned around, glancing back at you sheepishly. Smiling softly, you finish changing and turn back around to face her. She apparently was watching you the whole time. However, you didn't mind, as you two had been together for two years. After giving her a soft kiss on the cheek you headed downstairs to make breakfast. Kokomi seemed to have smelled bacon, as she came rushing down the stairs (this time, with clothes). She walked up behind you and gave you a soft kiss on the cheek.

"So, what's for breakfast?" She asks curiously, watching you cook

"Well, I was thinking I could make us some bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches." You turned over to her  "Does that sound alright?"

"That sounds perfect, thank you." She smiled and pressed another soft kiss onto your cheek before sitting down at the table. You watched in the corner of your eye as she read, still paying attention to the food you were cooking. 

After around ten minutes you were finally done cooking. You placed a sandwich on a plate and handed it to Kokomi. She smiled up at you warmly.

"Thank you Y/N!" She said happily. You smiled back down at her and kissed her forehead softly.

"Of course dear, you know how much I love cooking for you." You responded before grabbing your own plate and sitting down next to her. 

"Yes I do, and I really appreciate it." She said with a smile before beginning to eat, you following and starting to eat your sandwich as well.

After you both finished your breakfast, Kokomi stood up and took your plate before bringing it over to the sink and cleaning the dishes. You headed over and began helping her. Her washing the dishes before handing them to you, where you would dry them off and put them away. After you both finished the dishes she walked up to you and kissed you softly.

"Alright, I have to head out now. Thank you for the breakfast." She said softly as she began walking away.

"Of course, goodbye!" Before she walked out the door you grabbed her hand and lifted it up. Kissing it softly before letting it go. 

"I love you, have a good day at work." You said with a small smile. She smiled back and kissed your cheek again. 

"I love you too, goodbye!" She waved and walked out the door, shutting it behind her.