031 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 3

Zacznij od początku

These photos were placed on a forum with relatively medium traffic at the beginning. There was a special entertainment section in that place. As soon as the photos were released, it aroused the strange psychology of countless people. In the post, the person who was not directly named and said that the indecent photos was pressed by Lin Yao, but there were various hints, such as age and many debuts. For a long time, what film and television dramas have you starred in?

Powerful netizens didn't use it for half a day. They picked up the people out in an hour or two. According to various integrated information, including the casual trousers the boy was wearing at the beginning of the photo and a small red mole on his left earlobe.

Later, the post began to be reprinted on a large scale, even directly named.

At home, Lin Yao crossed his legs and nested on the sofa. There was a soft whale pillow on his legs, holding his mobile phone, and Wei. Looking at all kinds of comments on the blog, nine or eight out of ten are bad comments, all kinds of malicious attacks, personal insults, slander and abuse. According to a few photos and the deliberate guidance of some comments, these so-called netizens instantly incarnate a righteous man of justice and a moral emperor, standing in the clouds of heaven, criticizing and abusing 'he', which can be said to be right and wrong. It often makes people laugh.

Lin Yao took the whale and pressed his stomach, and his peach blossom eyes were about to bend with laughter.

The situation is moving towards an extremely bad situation. So far, the agent of his company has not called him a single phone, and the other friends and colleagues seem to have not even sent a QQ.

People in the entertainment industry can come in, indicating that no one is really naive and simple, causing trouble. In the past, there were often people who chose to take a position or stand in, and one was implicated. The words of 'justice' of netizens will instantly turn around and drag them into the scope of attack. .

And even if you are a person, it can't be without a trace of black spots. The moral guard will fully magnify what you have done in the past, including the fact that you may stole a peach from someone else's house when you were young, and then accuse you of being a thief, a thief and a thief.

These moral guards, to Lin Yao, are like clowns jumping up and down on the Internet to make people laugh.

Lin Yao was even in a good mood and had two bowls of rice at noon.

After two o'clock in the afternoon, Lin Yao received a strange phone call with a strange number. Before picking it up, Lin Yao knew who the other party was.

Actively perceived by the system.

This person is completely different from his company's agent. Although the two are doing the same work, one artist has an accident and chooses not to avoid clearity, and the other will run around to seek all the help they can get.

The man especially defended Gu Xiyan. In that plot, Gu Xiyan was framed and imprisoned. The agent still did not give up Gu Xiyan and did not terminate the contract with Gu Xiyan, but spent money to get up and down to let Gu Xiyan get out of the prison as soon as possible.

After connecting the phone, Lin Yao's eyebrows softened in an instant.

"Hey?" Lin Yao rubbed the whale pillow on his leg.

"Yu Xiao, do you have time at night?" The person on the other end of the phone did not report his identity at the first time.

Lin Yao was silent for three or four seconds, and then asked, "Are you?"

"Gu Xiyan's agent, he... wants to make an appointment with you." The agent almost leaked out and said that Gu Xiyan was worried about you. Gu Xiyan sat in the chair next to him, and the man stared at the agent obscurely.