021 - Send a wife to the school hunk 21

Mulai dari awal

He Zhe sat back in his seat. As soon as he had done exercises for a while, his right eyelid jumped straight. He Zhe put down his pen again and pressed his eyelids with his hands. His eyelids no longer jumped. In order, there was a strong uneasiness in the bottom of his heart.

It seems that something unknown dangerous is happening.

This similar feeling happened not long ago when Grandpa entered the operating room.

He Zhe's heart trembled sharply. He suddenly stood up. He got up too quickly and knocked the chair behind him to the ground.

A bang, an explosion attracted almost everyone's sight in the library.

He Zhe didn't have to clean up the books and materials, so he turned around and ran out of the library.

As he walked, he dialed Tian Hongming.

"...You mean Lu Ming? After dinner, I said a few words to him and saw him walking to the library. Tian Hongming showed appropriate surprise.

"What did you say to him at that time?" The elevator never came up on the first floor. He Zhe frowned deeply and kept walking along the stairs.

Tian Hongming was silent for a few seconds, as if in memory. He said, "Before at school, I said something rude to Lu Ming, asked him to go aside, and apologize to him alone."

"I didn't say much. Later, my friends and I left to play games. I thought it might be that he had something else temporarily. His mobile phone happened to be out of power, so I didn't tell you that it shouldn't be okay."

Tian Hongming, an accomplice, or accomplice, is comforting He Zhe with false kindness.

After hanging up the phone, He Zhe stood at the intersection where he and Lin Yao were separated before. There were traffic around him, and pedestrians shuttled endlessly. Some saw He Zhejun stand at the intersection, neither entering nor retreating, as if they were rooted there and casting some strange eyes.

But it's just here. Pedestrians still have their own things to do, so that they won't have free time to ask He Zhe why he stood there motionless.

He Zhe didn't have the phone number of Lin Yao's family. It seemed that he had heard about his family from Lin Yao's mouth at all. Lin Yao's other friends, He Zhe knew that Qiu Yu was closer. Qiu Yu didn't have his phone number, but someone in Class 2 had a good relationship with Qiu Yu. He Zhe went to the class group and had a private chat. The man asked Qiu Yu's number from his classmates.

He Zhe dialed over.

"He didn't contact me. What happened?" Qiu Yu's attitude is obviously much more urgent than Tian Hongming. Qiu Yu really regards Lin Yao as a good friend.

"After lunch, Lu Ming suddenly disappeared. I called him and asked him to turn it off." He Zhe walked to the right, came to the street, reached for a taxi, sat in and asked the driver to drive to Lin Yao's house.

He Zhe arrived and knew Lin Yao's residence.

"Where are you now? I'll be there right away." Qiu Yu and his friends climbed the mountain and traveled, and they were about to the city.

He Zhe's eyes were dark and bottomless. He told Qiu Yu that he would go to Lin Yao's house to see the situation.

"See you outside Lu Ming's house."

The library is in the center of the city, some distance from Lin Yao's house. Sitting in the car, He Zhe thought a lot for a moment.

It's strange that in the silence, He Zhe's mind exploded like a bomb.