Unknown to the caped crusader and his dog, they have been recorded by a mysterious hooded figure with a video camera on their phone. The hooded figure had recorded the fight movements from Superman. They exited the park and walked their way over to their destination.

Meanwhile with Superman and Superdog, they soon got back to their apartment. They turned changed back to Clark and Krypto. Once Clark sat down on the couch, he heard his cell phone begun to ring from the coffee table. Stretching his limbs from a fight, Clark bend down and reached for the phone. He picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello, this is Clark," Clark greeted, not knowing who's on the other side... until.

"Hey, Clark," Lois greeted from the other side. Securing that she's not in the same room, Clark allowed himself to blush. "Just checking how you are."

"Oh, doing fine. Have you heard Superman beaten Bizarro?"

"Yeah, I did. I was hoping you can make papers for the battle at the park."

"Nah, not in the mood today."

"Something up?" Lois could tell from the tone of slight depression in Clark's voice.

Clark sighed. "Yeah. It's about my sister Emily."

"What about her? Something happened to her?"

"Nothing bad to her. I just... I just realized I missed her more than I thought. She had a job as the Deputy and already she's going out with her colleague Officer Stone."

Lois was surprised from her side of the phone call. "Officer Stone? The toughest, strongest yet coldest officer of the M.P.D? But he never hang out with anyone since his loss seven years ago."

"Well, I had a feeling that things changed when my sister came along. I'm sure she'll tell me what happened after her time with him over at the bar."

"Aw, I know she's gonna have a nice night over there. Maybe she can help Officer Stone to make new friends too. I mean considering of how intimidating he is now."

"True. As long as Emily is in the same place with Officer Stone, everything will be fine."

Later in the evening, a hooded figure went over to the highly advanced garage next to the bungalow. The hooded figure unlocked their front door of their house. They went inside. The house looked normal with average interior. They cooked up themselves with a pot of instant noodles. Mild flavored. They brought their boiled pot as they went over to their garage. A garage filled with highly advanced technology. The hooded figure stepped closer to the computer desk with three screens. They placed their dinner on the cup holder before they sat on the chair at the desk. Placing their cell phone near the desk, they plugged the cord from the end of it to the desktop computer.

The figure pulled down the hood, revealing their identity as a young man in his 20's. He had short messy brown hair. He had bags under his emerald green eyes as if he haven't been slept for quite some time. He cracked his knuckles. "Alright. Let the recreation begin."

The man start typing on his keyboard, beginning his work that has to do with the recording he kept in his cell phone.

Meanwhile with Emily, she's with Atticus as they both arrived inside of the bar. Once there, Atticus glanced around until he spotted Lucinda on the comfy dinner lounge. He then brought Emily over to Lucinda at the lounge.

"Hey there, Lucinda," Atticus greeted. "I brought along Short Stack as promise."

"Hi Officer Stone," Lucinda greeted before glancing at Emily with a warm smile. "Hey, Deputy Cutie."

Emily blushed in a shade of pink. "It's Kent. Emily Kent."

Lucinda shrugged. "Whatever."

"I'm gonna leave you with Lucinda, Short Stack," Atticus decreed. "Be on your behavior with her."