The demon growled and shouted, trying to get out of the grasp of the young boy.

(Giyuu): "That is your little sister?"

The kid didn't answer, instead tried shielding the girl as Giyuu ran towards them. But he felt no body in his grasp, earning a stunned look. He looked up, finding his beloved sister in the hands of the Water Hashira.

(Boy): "Nezuko!"

He tried getting to them, tried getting his sibling back.

(Giyuu): "Don't move"

The boy stopped in his tracks. He was in shock. He didn't want to loose his last family member.

(Giyuu): "Killing demons is my job. So of course, I'll take your little sister's head too."

The boy was shocked, too stunned to move or try to get his sister back.

(Boy): "Wait! Nezuko hasn't killed anyone! There was a scent at my house, from someone I've never smelled before! That must be who killed everyone!"

(M/n) stood atop a branch, watching the scene unfold.

(M/n): "If only we had come a day sooner..."

(Boy): "Not Nezuko! I don't know what's making her act like this, but—"

(Giyuu): "That's easy. Demon blood got in her wound, so she's transformed into a demon."

Nezuko growled, flaring her fangs at the slayer.

(Giyuu): "That is how man-eating demons multiply"

(Boy): "Nezuko would never eat anyone!"

(Giyuu): "A moment ago she almost ate you. (M/n), won't you have a say in this at all?"

The Water Pillar looked up at the latter, the boy turning his head into the direction the elder male was looking at.

(M/n): "If you wish"

He hopped down, landing behind the brother. He wore a gentle smile as he crouched before the youngster.

(M/n): "Say, what's your name?"

The boy was hesitant at first, but answered nonetheless.

(Boy): "Tanjiro Kamado"

(M/n): "Well, Kamado-kun, your sister got turned into a demon. And as Demon Slayers, we have to behead her. Think of it, as a way to let her rest."

(Tanjiro): "I won't let her hurt anyone! I'll find a way to cure her! I'll make her human again!"

(M/n) sighed in defeat. There was no way of getting this boy to accept fate.

(Giyuu): "She won't get better. A human who becomes a demon cannot turn go back."

(Tanjiro): "I'll find a way! I swear! Please don't kill her! I'll also find the one that killed my family! I'll do that, so...so...so"