" Excuse.. excuse please.." kuhu held Mahir's hands taking him from between the crowd to the front. As soon as they reached the front they found everyone already present there.

Bela sat on a small still with her eyes bent and hands rested on her lap. She was wearing a pink banarasi saree. Her face makeup less. Even in her simplest form she looked ethereal.. she looked divine.. she looks breath taking. Mahir couldn't help but find himself lost in the beautiful lady who was going to be his wife in a few hours.

Anu's mama & Mami were going to do the ritual. The before pooja was already done.. Siya placed the large tub like container in front of Bela.

" Bhaiya.. Bhabhi.. " Siya called when an elderly woman and man of somewhat around her age came forward smiling.

As the chura is gifted by the maternal uncle and aunt it was bought by them and now they had to make her wear it.

They sat in front of her and started picking out the red churas from the milk.

" Bela.. baccha hath agey karo.." Siya instructed. Bela looked up for the first time and nodded with a small smile when her eyes fell on Mahir and his heart skipped a beat looking at those beautiful bewitching orbs.

She have a cute smile before averting her gaze back to her lap and forwarded her hands.. the elder couple made her wear the churas and finally they were done with the chura ceremony.

 the elder couple made her wear the churas and finally they were done with the chura ceremony

" Ok now.. Bela.. Mahir.. both of you go and start arranging your attires. The stylists will be there anytime soon. Ajj late nahi karna hai ready hone me. Jaldi abhi se start karo.. jao ab." Sumitra said looking at the both as Bela too got up with the help of the ladies.

Both of them nodded obediently and started leaving. Mahir saw her coming towards his direction only. He whispered something into Vikrant's ears to which he gave a teasing smirk but agreed eventually.

Bela who was coming with Vish haulted on her way as Vikrant came up.

" What?" Vish asked to which he leaned and whispered something in her ears.

She looked at Bela and giving a teasing smile she left from there along with Vikrant while the rest of the people were already gone.

" Arey kaha ja rahe ho Tum log?" Bela asked confused and before she could follow them she felt a hand on wrapping around her wrist . The touch itself was enough for her to guess who it is.

" Mahir ji?" She asked turning back when he gave a warm smile.

" Come with me.." he said and without another question she nodded smiling and let him lead her wherever he wanted.

They walked to the back side of the hotel where the beach was and where their marriage will be done in a few hours.

" Mahir ji kaha ja rahe hai hum?" She asked confused yet a peaceful smile was there on her face throughout.