𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

" The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily " she said and left into the Great Hall.

" So it's true then, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts "  a boy with platinum blonde hair that Visenya could only guess is a Malfoy said. 

Merlin that boy looks like a ferret, Visenya thought.

" This is Crabbe and Goyle and i am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy " he said.

Bingo!

" Bond, James Bond " a random student said making everyone snicker except the purebloods who just looked confused.

Ron chuckled and Draco glared at him.

" Think my names funny, do you? Noo need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe, you must be a Weasley " he said and it was Ron's turn to glare at him.

" Draco " his mother scolded him

" You will soon find out that some Wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort . I can help you there" he extended his to Harry.

" I think i can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks " Harry said making Draco scowl.

" That's my son " James said.

( Sorry not sorry )

While all this was going on Visenya and Artemis had a look on their face that was saying ' get me out of here now ' and Apollo was playing  with Visenyas hair finding it more intersting than whatever was going on.

All the Blackthorn men glared at Apollo making him cower behind Visenya.

" Mood " Merlene said

" We are ready for you " Mcgonagall said coming out of the Great Hall.

As they walked inside the Great Hall they stopped in front of an old hat .

" Once i call your name you will come and the hat will place you into your house" Mcgonagall said and started calling names.

" Draco Malfoy " she called.

" Slytherin " 

" Astoria Greengrass "

" Slytherin"

" Hermione Granger " 

" Gryffindor "

" Ron Weasley "

" Gryffindor "

" Harry Potter "

Everyone stayed silent and after a while the hat called.

" Gryffindor "

James started screaming and running around as everyone laughed.

" Artemis Lestrange " 

" Slytherin " it said and both Visenya and Apollo smiled proudly.

Rabastan hugged his daughter telling her how proud he was.

" Apollo Lestrange " 

" Slytherin " 

Bellatrix and Rodolphus smiled proudly at their son.

" Visenya Blackthorn " she called and the whole hall went silent.

The only sound that could be heard were the dragons growling at whoever looked at their mother inthe wrong way.

" Ahh, another Blackthorn. Let's see you are smart and creative but you are also cunning and ambitious. I know excacly where to put you but before you go do me a favor and make him pay" the hat said and yelled.

" Ravenclaw "

Visenya ran towards the table with the blue and sat next to a pretty brunette girl.

" Isabella Blackwell " she introduced herself .

" Visenya Blackthorn " 

And that was the start of another beautiful friendship that would last till the end of the line or would it ?

Hi guys how are you ?

So how do you like this chapter?

                                                                                   This is Isabella

                                        And this are the older versions of Apollo and Visenya

but you can imagine them however you like

Love❤