Chapter 2

~Y/NS POV

It's late at night and I'm walking around the corridors making sure no one's lurking about as a part of my prefect duties. It's really boring as i'm alone and there's no one here to catch. While walking I try think up a plan to catch big daddy filches attention. I keep walking until I hear a cat meow from one of the corridors. I follow the sound until I see Mrs Norris, Filches cat.

I feel Mrs Norris rub up against my legs so I lean down to pat her. She seemed to really like me as she was purring a lot. Which is odd because she doesn't like anyone other than her owner. What I hadn't realised is that Mr Filch was watching me pet his cat from around the corner.

~MR FILCHS POV

I heard my cat meow so I went looking for her. I was about to turn the corner fully when I see a student petting Mrs Norris. I peak my head around the corner and watch. Mrs Norris liked her, that doesn't make sense though. I watched the pair in admiration. The student was beautiful, she had gorgeous long blonde hair so long that it touched the ground, bright blue eyes, big pink lips, cute button nose, she was tiny too, gargantuan tits, and an enormous ass.

I kept watching her as she peacefully stroked my cat. It was so beautiful. But it was wrong, she's a student and i'm a caretaker. Even if she wasn't a student she would never go for someone like me, I wasn't attractive like her and I didn't have a nice personality. I was boring, dull, i'd heard some other students call me much worse to be honest.

I'd never really noticed her before but I had seen her around, she hung out with the Weasley twins so I doubt she was much better. But you can't judge a book by its cover.

She's still a student nonetheless so I shan't act upon anything. I must distract myself perhaps with Umbridge.

That thought immediately leaves my head when I hear the young girls laugh. She's giggling at the cat's attention, it's cute. I've just realised I still do not know her name. I should ask.

"Oi you." I finally speak up. She jerks up in shock and steps away from my cat.

"Oh sorry sir, I didn't see you there. Sorry for touching Mrs Norris." She blushes as she speaks.

"No no it's fine. It seems she likes you and she doesn't like anyone. That means you're special. What's your name?" She blushes even harder and deeper. Like a tomato.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm y-y-y-y-y/n. Y/n l/n." What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. She's so nervous that I laugh at little. She looks down in embarrassment. I put a finger under her chin and lift it up so she's looking at me. Her eyes are staring into mine and I look down at her lips, she's biting her bottom lip. I look back up at her eyes. I realise what I have been doing and snap out of it, letting her go, taking Mrs Norris into my arms, and walk away quickly.