" You are my son...I will never leave you alone again " she muttered in my ear before placing gentle kiss on my cheeks.

Convincing the person the gentleman, she hire a lawyer and proceed to make me her legal child.

She was married but never been able to give birth...but she never regret it ever... she always say having me is most beautiful thing in her life.

And I want same thing to happened with Im Jirim. She deserve ending or starting like me but no...God has to be so cruel to take her life...leukemia...she died with such cruel disease without her parents beside her...without me...her unofficial guardian beside her.

I want to cry but no tears forming in my eyes. I am not used to it after I meet them.

" How dare you to make me worried Kim Taehyung...you know how much Mrs. Kim is worried about you " a voice so familiar echoed from behind and when I turn around I was granted by small punches on chest from the person I am so in love...my cutie pie...

She is crying...why...I am just few hours away from them...and now I know I matter for them...I am not alone...

I smile slightly and hug her, not wanting anyone to leave me ever...I had enough.

" Bro you should atleast tell your mom where you are going, everyone where so worried " Jimin my bestfriend say. He seems worried about me.

Yeah because I never acted like this. I never went away like this...without telling anyone. Turning my phone to silent, not wanting to meet anyone... I don't want to leave them but I want some alone time...just me.

" Yeah you should atleast pick up calls, I was having really weird imagination...I literally thought you run away leaving my boo pregnant " the pain in ass Jennie utter and I just not only me but me and jimin widen our eyes in disbelief...she is really something.

Jisoo pull me away from hug and smack her head at her weird imagination leaving her to pout teasingly...I am happy...happy to have such people's in life.

" Kim Jennie I swear if you once again say a word I will shove you eyebrows along with your hairs " my cutie pie utter glaring at Jennie who nods savagely leading both of us chuckles more.

Jisoo 🐰

It's next day after taehyung silently run away

It's next day after taehyung silently run away...leaving each of us worried. He never cried as he told me but whenever I am with him and he need to welled up tears he let it out.

He always express himself truly, he always trust me the most...he cried for little angel who lose her life...she means alot to him...a cute girl version of him.

He cried after we get back to his home but only infront of me. He hug me tightly and cried telling me everything which I never knew before...he went from tough situation in his early life and how he is always loved by Mrs. Kim Taehee and how he wish Im Jirim to get one too.

Well he accept the truth of her death and now we are here in her funeral wearing all black.

His eyes are swollen and red. Mrs. Kim Taehee standing beside him patting his back who just blankly stare coffin plate.

" Jirim wanted to give you this " senior nun from orphanage say handing small box to taehyung who took it with small bow.

He again blankly stare at small box and then glanced at coffin plate.

Crouching down on floor he open small box in which cutely wrapped Hersey dark chocolate was kept with letter in clumsy but cute handwriting .

Taetae oppa,
Oppa I love you most. Doctor asked me what I want today...I said I want you to stay with me forever.

I want you to become my Doctor.
When you become Doctor I want to treat you with my favorite chocolate.

Oppa promise me you will become my Doctor.

Reading that I didn't know how I was feeling, I am sad...pitying the life of little girl...angry for taking her life.

And the moment I felt how much it hurt taehyung I looked at him who wipe tear which was about to fall...he didn't want to cry but he is really hurt.

Again patting his back Mrs. Kim gesture someone who bring bouquet of white daisies...passing it to taehyung who took them and gently placed them on coffin.

" I promise...I will become your Doctor " he mumble but enough to heard by me and his mom who slightly smile at his devotion for goal, devotion for someone who he adore.

Standing back with box he turn around and meet my gaze which was already on him from start.

He didn't say a word and walked towards me. Holding my hand with his free one we walked followed by Mrs. Kim and driver who join us for funeral.

Those we love never truly leaves us. There are things that death cannot touch........