two

Greyson~

I have to soak it in. It's almost immediate denial; which lets me know this is true. There's nothing I can do to prove it a lie.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Boston mutters, rubbing his hands over his face, and through his hair. I shake my head.

"There's no fucking way this is happening." I claim, to which he agrees.

"Oh god. I have to tell Juliette." I realize, making my heart pound.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"My sister."

"Our." Boston corrects me. I hate that that's true. Juliette is all I have left.

"Olivia," He says, and my heart sinks deep into my stomach. "We have to tell her."

"Not now; God I think she'd kill me if we were even in the same room." I confess.

"What the fuck did you do to her?"

"I told her the truth. I've know your guys' fucked up plan this whole time. Really, sending her to spy on SilasCo.? Who the fuck does that?"

"Oh no, do not blame this on me. She chose that all for herself; I told her not to do it, and for this exact fucking reason!" Boston shouts at me, his back hitting the oak tree.

"Why? Because you are too afraid to loose her. Too afraid that she'll realize how much of a fucking asshole you are,"

"You are treading on incredibly thin ice right now." Boston says, his face turning a deep red.

"You're upset because you know it's true. You've never had someone tell you it before, have you?"

"Im telling her; whether you want me to or not; She deserves to know."