Annoyed

MsLady chuckled, "Do you know who took your sister?" MsLady asked, "The dragon clan" Nonnie replied, MsLady hesitated, "The dragon clan," MsLady whispered to herself with a sigh, She knew the dangers of sending them to the dragon clan and couldn't risk sending them there. She stood still staring at a glass of water on the table, "So can you help us or not?" Kenny asked, MsLady continued to stand silent, "Are you alright?" Sharmarke asked, She inhaled deeply and exhaled, "The dragon clan is very, dangerous people," MsLady said, "I understand your concern, But we need to get Ricki as soon as possible, And while you're at it send these two home," Eós said, "What? I haven't come this far to go home now, I didn't even want to be a part of this," Kenny said, "All the more reason for you to go home," Eós said, "I'm not leaving," Kenny demanded, "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!" Nonnie shouted, "Before I send you to the dragon clan you must understand I can only open one door therefore the door will need to remain hidden and you must be careful coming back," MsLady said.

"What do you mean you can only open one door?" Kenny asked, "She meant what she said, what's so hard to understand?" Eos said with an attitude, "Do you have an issue with me?" Kenny asked, "If I had an issue with you, you'd be dead," Eos said with a smile, "So the door stays open until we come back?" Nonnie asked, "Yes, but be careful and make sure no one follows you back," MsLady replied, and stepped outside, "More magic," Kenny said, "You should've stayed home," Eos said and followed MsLady outside, "What is her problem?" Kenny asked himself and walked outside, Nonnie began to walk outside but Sharmarke stopped her, "We'll get your sister back," Sharmarke said, Nonnie sighed, "I hope so," She said, "You have doubts?" Sharmarke asked, "The dragon clan is a very deadly clan," Nonnie replied, "She'll be ok," Sharmarke said, Nonnie chuckled, "You have no idea what you've been brought into," Nonnie said, But Sharmarke remained silent, and they both walked outside.

"What took you so long?" Eos asked, "Mentally preparing myself," Nonnie replied, "Really? So, Sharmarke was holding your hand for no reason?" Eos asked, "It's nothing now drop it," Nonnie replied, Eos chuckled and stood silent, "How will we find Ricki when we get to the dragon clan?" Kenny asked, "Keep your head down and follow Nonnie," Eos replied, "How will she know where to go?" Kenny asked, "For once in your life can you shut the fuck up?" Eos said, "Why are you so rude?" Kenny asked, "Guys stop," Sharmarke said, "No, I'm sick of being treated like shit," Kenny said, "Well I'm sick of you complaining, No one asked you to be here and I told MsLady to send you home you're the one who wanted to stay," Eos said, "Rin forced me to be here," Kenny said, "And yet he's the one who stayed in the carriage meanwhile you jumped out," Eos said, "Guys stop, We need to focus on finding Ricki," Sharmarke said, "FUCK RICKI!!!" Kenny shouted angrily, Eos raised a knife to Kenny's throat, "I'd bite my tongue if I were you," Eos said, Nonnie walked up to MsLady and whispered in her ear.

MsLady looked at Eos and Kenny, "Do it then," Kenny said, Suddenly Eos and Kenny were back in Rizzy Kingdom, "What the hell?" Kenny said, "Is this real?" Eos asked, "Can't be," Kenny said, "She did not send me here," Eos said angrily and lowered her knife, "Lovely to see you two again," Rin said with a smile, "What the hell," Eos said, "How are we back here?" Kenny asked, "Last I saw you, you both jumped out of the carriage, I see that didn't work out well for you," Rin said and laughed, "What did Nonnie do?" Kenny asked, "She had us sent here," Eos said, "Why?" Kenny asked, "Maybe she's tired of your complaining," Eos replied, "Your here too, maybe she's tired of your attitude," Kenny said, "You are starting to get very annoying," Eos said angrily, "Enough of the bickering, tell me where Nonnie is going," Rin demanded, "Why do you need to know?" Eos asked, "She's my advisor I need to make sure she is ok," Rin replied, "Liar," Eos said, "Me, Lie, Never," Rin said with a smile, "I don't know what you are up to, but you won't get away with it," Eos said and walked away.