Part 14 Capital of the everlasting empire

Start from the beginning

Ainz: I an sorry for my subordinates action. I will bow down to you as an apology.

Jircniv is shocked by this statement.

Jirchniv: There is no need for that Master Ainz, we can't always keep our subordinates in check. That is what i also couldn't do as one of my nobles sent people to rob your home. I would like you to accept the head of this noble as a gift.

Ainz: I see, I accept your gift. I am not one for trophies, but I will put this to good use. Create undead.

The head then turns into a black liquid and a death knight comes out of it.

Ainz: Join the others in the line.

The death knight then goes to join the line. Jircniv has realized that he has nothing to offer to Nazarick.

Ainz: There  is nothing to apologies anymore, I will overlook your subordinates actions as one of my own has wronged you. This has setled the matter, you can now leave without any consequences.

Jircniv: I see, I thank you.

Ainz: You see, this has opened our eyes to one thing. Even if we stay peaceful and hide away from the world. Trouble will still find its way to Nazarick. This is why we will go public with our existence.

Jircniv: I see, then why not make a county. I see no better title for a man like you than a leader of a country.

Ainz: Yes, that is a good idea.

Jircniv: Let's form an aliance. The Baharuth empire will help you in any way we can.

Ainz: I see, this proposal is fine with me. Shall we make this a holiday in celebration to our alliance.

Jircniv: Yes, that is a good idea. It shall happen.

Ainz: Then, what will be the coalition name?

Y/N then speaks for the first time.

Y/N: How about the coalition of empires.

Ainz: A fine name my son. What do you think emperor Jircniv.

Jirchniv: A fine name, I shall declare it so when I reach Arwintar once again.

Ainz: A fine idea. Then the coalition of empires is now formed!

The next day in the king's court in The capital of Re-eztise kingdom.

Baharuth messanger: The Empire of sorcery has declared their intent to reclaim ther rightfull land in and arround the city on Erantel. The Baharuth empire is ready to support it's ally militarily in this endeavour, if the demands are not met, you have two months to answer and hand over the lands. If the demands are not met, then both empires will declare war on the Re-eztise kingdom. 

Shouting then errupted in the king's court about the absurdness of these demands.

Elsewhere in the capital:

Y/N was meeting with the members of blue rose. He came to tell them what would happen in two months.

Evileye: So what you are saying, is that you are the son of the leader of the new country and that your country has claimed the land of Erantel and the lands surrounding it.

Y/N: Yes.

Lakyus: And your country will go to war angainst the kingdom with the suppoert of the Baharuth empire if the demands are not me?

Y/N: Yes.

Gagaran: But why.

Y/N: It's one of my old man's plans. I don't know all the details. But the compressed version, is that he wants to make a country where all inteligent beings can live side by side.