The start of Ryoba's rap career- Part 2

Sumire:

Ryoba- After elminitaing Sumire

Ryoba- After elminitaing Sumire. I thoght that my Senpai would be safe but.. A new girl started hanging out with him I can't elminate her because im too lazy.. And her name is Emu Otori.

Ryoba- She looks like that she came from the future? I'd rather rap with Emu Otori than wining Senpai's heart, I got other stuff to do

Ryoba- She looks like that she came from the future? I'd rather rap with Emu Otori than wining Senpai's heart, I got other stuff to do. I've changed my mind I'm not wining his heart he, anyways doesn't notice me. There is someone better than him. To be with me forever and EVER.

*Ryoba walks to Emu Otori..*

Ryoba- Hello, you must be Emu Otori?

Emu- Halloo thats me!😜

Ryoba- I've never seen you around here are you new?

Emu- Yes I am a new student to Akademi High!

Ryoba- Soo.. What do you do on your.. spare time?

Emu- I uhh.. (Emu's mind: What do I say.. I just time traveled here just 20 minutes ago. I'll say that I like to rap!) Well I like to rap..!

Ryoba- Wow! Me too, we should do a rap battle against eachother.

Emu- Wowow! Thats so Wonderhoy! Oh uhh.. I mean awesome yeah I mean that hehe...

(Ryobas mind: Wonderhoy? What does that mean i've never heard of that word ever in my life.. kinda suspicious..)

Ryoba- Oh class has started I better get going see you!

Emu- Oh yeah, bye.

Thanks for reading part 2, in part 3 the rap might happen NONE OF THESE CHARATERS ARE MINE!!!!111!11