CC014 | The Immortals' Conquest 2022 [CLOSED]

Start from the beginning

4. The Rabbit - Sweet Revenge

You open your eyes one day and discover no one can see or hear you. You quickly realize it's because you've become a ghost, but you don't have most of your memories prior to waking up. The only memory you have is a cruel death instigated by a mysterious individual. Motivated to uncover the secrets of your death, startling secrets of close friends and a disturbing, well-planned plot are revealed.

5. The Dragon - The Divine Architect

When you experience an unavoidable death, you are given a second chance at life by reincarnating as a disciple of Vishwakarma, the Divine Architect. Your duty is to design and create some of the most powerful weapons for the gods. What weapons will you come up with?

6. The Snake - The Last Arrow of Arash the Archer

Many called you crazy for wanting to find someone only found in legends. Many travelers have been lost in the mountains looking for Arash the Archer, a war hero from Persia who disappeared after giving his body and soul in his last arrow. You, however, are determined to find him. While searching, you find more than you could imagine. What could it be?

7. The Horse - The God of Stars' Disciple

You discover you're the long lost child of the Ama-tsu-mika-boshi, the god of stars. However, before you can take your rightful place in his astral palace, you have to prove your worth. You must locate all the major constellations and tame them. With many stars to weed through, how will you succeed in time for the Lunar New Year celebrations?

8. The Goat - Forbidden Love

You're a prominent yokai, known for causing mischief and chaos among humans. When you stumble upon one resilient and persistent human, you feel the armor around your heart start to crumble. However, yokai and humans weren't meant to be together. Will you give up being a demon to be with this human?

9. The Monkey - China's Greatest Perfumer

Set in an Ancient Chinese setting, you are a renowned perfumer. Your scents are known to soothe the soul of any troubles they may be experiencing. Your perfumes attract prominent nobles, but only one captures your heart. However, they happen to be part royalty. How will you navigate your romance with the heir to the throne and maintain the job you fought to secure?

10. The Rooster - The Other Side

Demons have always been villainized in mythical tales. But what if we have never been told the other side of the story?

11. The Dog - My Sidekick is a Giant?!

After many days of praying, your parents obtained you through a cucumber seed provided by a giant. The only catch is that you have to return to him when you enter your seventeenth year of living. The day you turn seventeen, your mom hands you a bag full of magical items which should help you in your cat and mouse chase. However, at some point the giant begs you to listen, because he is convinced that you play a key role in saving the world. A weird collaboration ensues, but can you really trust his intentions?

12. The Pig - The Garden of Life and Death

When you enter the afterlife, you are tasked with assisting Igong, the God of the flower garden of life and death. In this garden, there are flowers that represent the souls of each human. It's your duty to decide the length and quality of their lives, as well as if they get an opportunity to reincarnate. However, one soul catches your attention. Could it be someone who caused your death or someone who gives you strong feelings you've never felt about anyone else before?