"Are you ready?" She asked touching her hair.

"You look good.." Cossete said eyeing her dress. "My father sent it, saying he wanted me to seduce one of the princes." She said waving off the matter. "On a more pressing matter, why does it look like you're going to a garden party instead of a ball?" Charlotte asked narrowing her eyes.

"See, I have a spy in the emerald palace that told me what athanasia was going to wear, simple I just tried to somewhat replicate it except for the long sleeves though." Cossete said smirking as she sat in the carriage.

" Cossete said smirking as she sat in the carriage

At the banquet hall

The emperor and the rest of the royal family were already in the hall.

The announcer announced, "LADY COSSETE IS COMING IS MAKING HER ENTRANCE."

The hall stilled.

Everyone stopped talking as the doors opened to reveal Cossete standing there with a smile.

The nobles gasped at her clothing.

It was so plain and looked like a party dress instead of a ball one!

She walked down the stairs as some immediately crowded her.

"Lady Cossete, do you think this an appropriate wear?"

"I hoped you would have learnt but you haven't."

"My, the rumours were true then.."

"Excuse me everyone. Isn't it better to wear party wear at a time like this since too many lavish spending was spent on the ball? Also you've all worn short sleeves when you knew the temperature would be controlled by mana stones. It would be better to show your concern rather than being ignorant towards it?" Cossete answered with a smile on her face knowing she had just proved the nobles wrong about the rumours.

"O-o-of Course Lady Cossete! How kind of you to think so!"

"That's right we should be good by heart!"

"Of course we must! We are nobles after all!"

All of them agreed with her confused at how she could have such a retort.