👑🏐- That's Hinatas' Not Yours

Start from the beginning

~Time Skip~

The next day came too fast for my liking, and getting to my old high school took not nearly as long as I thought it did. Well, it probably would if I was going the speed limit.

I got off my motorcycle and locked it, and put my hat on. As I was distracted, I didn't realize someone approaching me before i felt arms around my waist.

I was about to punch who had hugged me before I noticed black hair in my vision and knew it was Kageyama. I relaxed and smiled a bit.

"Did I just sneak up on a mafia executive?" he asked softly into my ear, which made me shiver.

"Shut up.. I just let me guard down, " I muttered as I looked away, embarrassed.

He just hums and slowly pulls away, and I turn and look up at him and give him a smile.

"You ready for this?" he asked as he held his hand out.

I put my gloved hand in his hand and nodded. We went to the gym that we used to train at, and I could already hear mostly everyone's voice.

Before we could reach the door, I paused.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked suddenly, and Kageyama looks at me.

"They'll love you. They did when you were Hinata, and they'll love you as Chuuya. Just like I do, " he said softly and cupped my cheek.

I leaned into it and smiled a bit before the door was opened.

"The man of the hour! Kageyama, stop having your love sesh with your women. Let's go, " I heard Tanaka say as he laughed.

I blushed a bit, but Kageyama could tell there was some anger in my eyes at being called a woman. I was mistaken for a woman a lot because I was short and my hair was semi long on one side.

"Ah.. Tanaka, good to see you." he said and turned so Tanaka could see him and me.

"It is.. and who is this.. man..?" He asked slowly.

I walked over and put my hand out as I had a frown on my face.

"Chuuya," I said simply

Tanaka nodded slowly and shook my hand.

"There is something for you, actually.." he said as he seemed a bit suspicious of me.

I didn't blame him, honestly. We just walked in and went over to the table that had gifts for us.

Just like Tanaka said, there was stuff for me, and I gently picked up the bag and jersey that was next to my bag. I ran my hand over the ten and smiled a bit.

"Hinata was number ten. Not whoever you are, " I heard a voice say, and I looked over to see Tsukishima.

"Ah yes, he was.." I said and looked at the jersey before putting it down.

Tsukishima just nods and gives me a glare before walking away. Once no one was looking, I snuck it into my bag and went to the corner.

Honestly, I wish I had some wine right now. Social stuff used to be my favorite thing.. now it's not so much.

I just watched as all my old teammates mingled without one another like they never spent a day apart. Then there was me.

I looked down as I sighed. I don't know why I thought coming was a good idea.

It just reminds me of old times, and I don't like to dwell on these memories anymore. Before I could leave, Kageyama grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to everyone.

I really need to stop letting my guard down. I didn't even realize that he was next to me.

"What?" I asked as I was dragged.

He just gave me a smile and wrapped his arm around my waist, which made me blush slightly as everyone was looking at us.

"This is my wonderful boyfriend Chuuya," he said and kissed my head as he removed my hat, which I let slide this time.

I waved at everyone and just smiled a bit. Everyone introduced themselves even if I didn't need it.

They all went back to talking, and I joined in a few times before Tsukishima curse his observant self, noticed the jersey in my bag.

"I thought I told you that was Hinatas?" He asked, and now everyone's eyes were on me.

I looked down and noticed the jersey poking out. Well shit.. how was I supposed to get out of this one?

Word Count- 1230

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and there will be a part two coming out soon. Probably before the weekend hopefully