Ch 1: Nuclear Demon

In the Underworld A Girl with Yellow hair Can be seen in her Castle, she Was Sleeping Peacefully Her Face Can be defined as Beautiful, she was one of the Seven Progenitors or most commonly known as The Seven Primordial Demons.

They are the highest-ranking demon who Exists since the Dawn of Creation.

The girl that was Sleeping was Called Jaune she was the Yellow Primordial Demon.

Amongst all of the Primordial, she was the only one who Has Human habits such as Sleeping or Just Going on a Walk.

She was special, Unlike the other six primordials that required Physical body to stay in the material World, she on the other can go In and out of the Material World as she, pleased.

But she Didn't like staying in the Material World for too long and she sometimes gets angry at the World itself for some reason.

She also had another name given to her by the people that lived in the Material World.

She was called the Nuclear Demon, How did she Obtain such a name well it all goes back Hundreds of Years ago when she was walking in the Material World She Stubble upon a Place called El Dorado and when she meet the Ruler of the said place.

Named Leon Cromwell she Feels Angered deep inside her So every time she Was bored or something happened That she didn't like she would go to El Dorado and Fired Nuclear Magic at that Kingdom.

Ofcourse she only fired her magic away from people, She dint know why she Cared for Humans But She can't just bring herself to kill an innocent person.

***

She spent most of her life in the Underworld Not caring About the Material World, she had Fought with The Violet Primordial on some occasions but that was nothing but a mare sparing for the both of them.

Weaker Demon chooses to serve her even though she doesn't want any servant.

***

The Girl who was sleeping Slowly opened her eyes Reveling her Beautiful blue eyes

The girl then slowly gets up and Changes her clothes She then walks out of her castle.

The guards greeted her and she just smile and walks Pass them She was wondering what will she do by today

"What should I Do?, What should I do?" She said as he walks then suddenly she had an idea

"I should probably Go to the Material World," She said with a carefree attitude

On her way of walking, she was Challenged by Many newborn demons and all of them died in an instant.

The demons that lived for many years Choose to hide and run when they saw the Girl.

While she was walking and thinking about what would she do once she arrived in the Material World she happened to see One of her old acquaintances namely the Black Primordial Noir.

Amongst the Primordial, Noir was One of The Weirdest but for Jaune, He was a good old Freind.

"Noir what are you doing?" Jaune asks

"Kufufufu if isn't it Yellow, did you come here to fight?" Noir asks

"Nope I thought I told you I don't like fighting" She replied

"I see"

"Anyways what are you looking at," Jaune asks while looking at the orb Noir was holding

"Ohh I was just Observing an interesting individual," Noir said as he showed the ball towards Jaune

When she looked at it she saw a Blue hair Girl With golden eyes eating and drinking what seems to be a meat skewer and Tea.

Jaune then suddenly feels something inside her, she doesn't know what feeling it is since it's the first time she feels it but for some reason, the figure that is shown in the Magic Ball seems Familiar to her.

She was deep in thought until Noir disturb her train of thought.

"He is interesting isn't he?" Noir asks

"Wait it's a He, not a she?" Jaune asks with a little bit of a Suprise expression on her face

"Kufufufu are you getting Rusty old Friend" Noir said

"Don't you dare call me old even though I can remember how long I have lived, I still think of myself as Young you know?" Jaune said while Punting

"Your human attitude is what really makes you Unique amongst us all" Noir said

"Yes, But you're the oddball amongst all of us, but..." She stops as she looks again at the ball that Noir is holding

"I do think that he is interesting," she said

"Your right" Noir said As he continue to look at the Ball

***

After Jaune left Noir she was still thinking about the person she saw In the Magic Ball.

She had a feeling that She Somehow Know about who this person was so she monitored that person And Continue to observe him.

***

In the Cardinal world, Rimuru just Defeated The Orc Lord and The Charybdis and he was now heading towards The Kingdom of Ingracia To save the children that Shizue Left To him.

he was travelling with the Idiot Trio who just Poke another ants nest and Chase them.

Leaving Rimuru no choice but to Defeat the ants by himself, After Rimuru Defeated the Ants they rest and eat while talking.

"Rimuru-san You are quite energetic today compared to the other day," Eren Said to Rimuru

"Really," Rimuru said and the three just nodded

Rimuru himself didn't know why his this Energetic but he just feels like someone important to him is watching over him.

Unknown to Rimuru His Destained one is looking after him And their Fated Reunion is nearing.

~End~

***

New Chapter hope you guys like it.