🌙Chapter 7🌙

Start from the beginning

The Lunar look up to the man in the corner who is just shaking in fear while watching the two owls doing their thing. Lunar still feel pissed just seeing the man but he doesn't show any sign about it.

"S-so you're that monster's brother—" "His not a monster" The Lunar cut him off , groaning at him. Pulling the other a bit more closer to him while covering his ears.

"What do you mean not?! He kidnap me and tried to Murder me! He surely have Lots of victims judging by his looks" The man shouted.

Eli hissed at him in anger. Making the man back away more even he can't anymore. "You better shut your mouth. Don't act like you didn't started this whole thing" He groaned.

"Started this whole thing?! What the hell do you mean?! I'm just hunting peacefully as usual!" The man shouted again. "That's the point. You're hunting down some creatures. And one of the victims you got is me" The Lunar slowly lifted the sleeves of his robe, showing the scar that was left behind after the incident.

The Hunter froze, mostly confused about it. "A victim? I haven't shot any humans on the hunt." he said pointing at Lunar. Eli let out 'oh'  realizing that the human still think his just a human. "I see , So you still think I'm just a human being like you, but said monster to my brother" He said."W-what do you mean?"

The lunar sigh. Clearing his throat. "Do you remember the white Owl you shot?" He said , trying to click everything. It took the man few seconds before he finally realized what the Lunar mean. His eyes widen and look back to the Lunar Owl.

"You're that white owl?!" He look at him in shock. "W-wha.. h-how?! How the hell is that possible?!" He pointed at the both owls. "We maybe look like humans but we also can turn into other form-"

"Lunar that's enough"

Eli got cut off by his brother's voice. He look down to his brother . The Huntsman stood up from the carpet before turning his head to the hunter. "He knows too much now." He walks back to the hunter, approaching him. The Man was so scared to look to the other's eyes. His already traumatized enough just hearing his voice.

"And you know what will happen to them if they knew too much about us , Right?" Huntsman turn his head back to the Lunar.

There it was , The look that the Lunar knew. That Look... Is where everything will turn into a bloodshed. He knew what the other mean, and he understands it. Nodding slowly.

The Huntsman turn his head back to the Human , he grabbed his neck and start to raised him slowly. Suffocating the man slowly to death.

In Lunar's Opinion, his really scared that this may happen again. He finally remembered something that just happened in the past. His eyes widen as some flashbacks from the past appears in his own eyes,  body shakes a bit in fear and his vision blurs a little . This scene , it's just like the same that happened in the past.

'wait... No' The Lunar thought.

"B-brother.. wait!" He immediately stood up and rushed to his brother to stop him. Grabbing his arm and trying to pull his arms back down. The Huntsman turned his head to the Lunar , scary eyes met with the scared face.

"Please... Not again." He begged. Hands shaking while still gripping the other. The Huntsman blinked in confusion and felt the shaking of his brother's grip to him.

"Eli?" He dropped the Human from his grip and hold's the Lunar's shaking hands. "Hey , What's wrong? What do you mean again?" He asked in worried.

"Please, just let him go... Let's just erase his memories about this so he couldn't remember or something. Just- P-please don't do this again" The Lunar buries his face to the other's shoulder.