See You Again: JD x Reader

lol named this chapter after a tyler the creator song (listen to the song if you want to, its a great song), might be corny(or should i say korny?)/cheesy

takes place when their life is peachy era is around !!

anyways enjoy the chapter :)

╞═════𖠁★𖠁═════╡

You were at your house, you were waiting for Jonathan to be back from the studio. Later then out of boredom, you decided to watch a film as you sketched on your sketch book. The film you picked to watch was called "Evil Dead", you started to sketch out a forest scene. Later then, it had started to rain, you didn't mind it. When the rain got heavy, you called Jonathan to see when he's coming back.

Jonathan's POV ::
Me and the gang was about to leave the recording studio, we were packing up for the day. We were talking as we packed our things, we heard the heavy rain. "You guys genuinely gonna drive out in this environment?" James asked "Yeah" I said. Later then, my phone rang. "Hello?", everyone else went silent so I can talk over the phone. "Hey, babe. Where are you at the moment?" Y/N asked, "I'm about to leave the studio, I'll be there in a bit" I said, "Oh okay, see you home" Y/N said "Love you" she continued to say "I love you too" I said as I hung up. "Okay let's go now" Brian said "Bye guys" David said as we went to our cars. "Bye" Fieldy said. We all went to our cars and went separate ways. I listened to songs as I went back home, it had started to storm a bit.

I reached back home, I parked my car and rushed inside, I closed the car door behind me. I opened the door, "I'm home!" I called out. I closed the house door behind me, I went upstairs where Y/N and my room is in. I went to our room to see her watching Evil Dead and drawing. I lean on the doorframe "Hey, Y/N" I said, her head turned to me as she shot up from the couch and hugged me. "I missed you" she said as she buried her head on my neck, "I missed you too" I said too her as we let go from the hug.

After that, we watched films and listened to Duran Duran.

-End of  "See You Again"-