Ang laki 'ata ng problema niya?

I pulled over to the side and decided to follow her. I'm not sure what compelled me to do so; perhaps it was just curiosity.

"Here, wipe your tears." I gently said, sitting beside her on the stone chair. "Why are you crying?"

May parte sa akin na parang pati ako ay nasasaktan sa pinapakita niya. This is the first time I saw her, crying in a public place. Hindi ko na mapigilan pa ang sarili ko. Hindi ko na kayang tiisin pa. Lumapit ako sa kan'ya para yakapin siya. I gently positioned my hands behind me, hoping she would sense my presence.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you. Everything will work out in the end. If only I could carry your pain, I would," I murmured, continuing to massage her back to comfort her. "I'll remain by your side until you find peace."

Ilang oras ang nakalipas nang may naramdaman kaming malalaking patak ng ulan. Confused about where we were going, she almost ran, but I quickly grabbed her wrist, halting her. We both stared at our intertwined hands, a moment of hesitation hanging between us.

Running together, our hands still clasped, we sought refuge under cover from the rain. With one hand, she absentmindedly fixed her hair. Without speaking, we stood silently together, watching cars pass in the rain. The only sound was the occasional rumble of passing vehicles. I noticed her stealing glances at me, so I raised an eyebrow in response.

"Don't tell me I've got dirt on my face?" I asked, my fingers lightly brushing my cheek to check.

"Ang kamay ko," she uttered.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang napagtanto kong magkahawak pa rin kami ng kamay.

Fuck! Nakakahiya.

"I'm sorry. I forgot, I didn't realize," I whispered.

Humihina-hina na ang ulan kaya nagprinsita na ako na ihatid siya sa kanila ngunit ayaw niya. Pinilit ko pa siyang ihatid sa may convience store sa Hensoville.

Nang nasa convience store na kami ay nauna akong bumababa para sabayan siya.

"Thank you! Take care on your way home." she genuinely smiled.

"Even though I wish I could be there for you every time you're in pain and every time you're happy," I remarked, giving her head a gentle pat. "You still look beautiful, even with tears in your eyes."

"Sir Lance, bakit hindi ka nagalit?" tanong ni manong.

Even though he didn't explicitly say it, I understood what he meant.

"I suppose so," I replied hastily. "She's someone special to me, Kuya."

"'Naks naman!" natatawanga aniya. "Bintana na ang alaga ko!"

Sa tuwing walang pasok, tila gustong gusto kong pumasok sa skwelahan.I wanted to see her and tease her. Today, I fell asleep at my desk, feeling sleepy with no tasks or teachers around.

In the quiet classroom, I heard my friend and classmate, Lyzza, laughing. She tried to loosen my grip around her waist, but I held on tight.

"Hoy, Joaquin! Umaayos ka nga Mahiya ka, hoy!" she managed to loosen my hug from her waist, but I swiftly returned to embrace her, holding her tightly. "Lance. . . remove your hand from my back."

"H'wag kang malikot. Natutulog ang tao," I murmured softly, still half-asleep. "Shainny, please, just let me rest like this. . ."

I feel so happy that I am slowly finding her. I felt happy getting closer to her. But whenever she talked to other guys, I got really mad. I longed to know every detail of their conversations, often approaching just to eavesdrop.