Sorry, But I'm taken

Once everyone was settled down, everyone were in their own small groups.

Tankhun was babying Kim, Porsche and Kinn were off somewhere exploring eachother, Vegas and Pete were arguing about buying new toys, and Macau and Porchay were flirting like crazy.

"Macauuu no you can't beat someone up if they want to be my friend!"
Porchay didn't even realize Kim had came. He didn't even think he was going to show up from all the things Kinn told him.

"But why not? You don't need anyone else other than me!"
Macau knew Kimhan had arrived he wanted the latter to be jealous. Macau knew that they had this weird relationship together, so he wanted to make his cousin jealous. He didn't know they broke up-.

Kimhan struggled trying to get away from Tankhun, but he wouldn't stop bombarding him with questions. Plus he wouldn't know where to go. Maybe the bar or in a corner and just look like a loner. He would prefer leaving Porchay alone so he doesn't have to be responsible for any crying outbursts. So Kim stayed with Tankhun.

Macau had whispered something into Porchay's ear and he looked a bit uncomfortable but he nodded either way. Kim was watching them for a long time now and he was watching what Macau was doing to Chay. First it was the hand on shoulder than after  the arm, soon it was going to be holding hands. Kim felt uncomfortable for Porchay and he wanted to punch Macau right in his dumb little face.

Porchay and Macau had excused themselves and Kim was furious. He felt this feeling to protect Porchay and to not let him out of his sight.

Kim managed to get away from Tankhun by telling him that he was going to the bathroom, but instead he was going to follow Porchay and that jerk Macau. Good thing the bathroom was in the hallway they disappeared into. Kim walked slowly to make sure he wouldn't get caught by anyone. He checked all the doors he saw the first one had a lot of alcohol the second one was a guest bedroom the one after that was the bathroom.

He kept walking until he saw them talking in a big bedroom. He hid himself by the doorframe. They were stupid enough too leave the door open, but as he thought that Macau noticed the door open and went to close it, almost revealing Kim was right there. Kim now could barely hear what they were saying since almost all the rooms in the house were soundproof. He heard small snippets of their conversation.

"MAcau...mph...Sweet...chAy...maCaU"

Kim hoped they weren't doing something unholy in there and if he were to find out his cover would be lost and Porchay could be even more mad him.

That was until he heard a bang...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
AIII SORRY I LEFT I PLANNED ON UPLOADING A CHAPTER EVERYDAY BUT I FAILED ANYWAYS ENJOY✨!!

KimChay: Restartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें