Serenity placed a comforting hand on Eleven's shoulder when she noticed her face completely fall. "Hey, it's going to be okay. Mike wouldn't give up on you that easily. He may be annoying at times, but he's determined."

Max nodded. "Renny's right. He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness. I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now. They're like, oh, I hope they take us back." The three laughed at Max's fake crying. "God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces."

Eleven paused for a moment. She straightened up, realization flashing across her features. Serenity tilted her head in thought.

"What is it?" Max questioned

So, as it turns out, Eleven had this power where she could remote-travel to find people by depriving her senses. She had used it to find Will back when he was in the Upside Down. Serenity remembered the kids telling her about it. Eleven walked over to her drawers, grabbing out a black blindfold. In this case, she was going to remote travel

Serenity didn't really know how to feel about spying on them, per se. But it would be interesting to see what they were doing now after Eleven and Mike's big breakup.

"Is Steve a good kisser, Renny?" Max inquired, standing up from the bed to turn the radio to static. "Actually, don't answer that question. I already know he is."

Serenity smiled shyly, nodding her head as a light pink blush coated her cheeks. "Yeah, he's the best. Don't tell him I said that, though. It'll go to his head."

Max then noticed Eleven tying on her blindfold. "Is this really gonna work?" Eleven nodded. "Holy shit, this is insane—"

"Max," Eleven stated to stop her rambling.

"Yeah, quiet. Sorry."

Eleven breathed deeply out of her mouth, focusing her concentration on her powers. "I see them."

Max got down from the bed and sat on the floor next to El, leaning against Serenity's legs. "What are they doing?"

"Eating."

Serenity sighed. "Typical. We shouldn't have expected anything less."

"They say we are species," Eleven announced after a moment of silence, blood starting to drip down from her nose.

"What?" Max asked.

"Emotion, not logic."

Max's eyes got wide. "What?"

Serenity's jaw dropped in shock. "What the fuck, I taught them better than that."

Eleven didn't say anything for another moment. Then, she took off her blindfold, her eyes glancing in between Serenity on the bed and Max on the floor.

"You okay?" Serenity questioned in concern at the look on Eleven's face. "What happened?"

Eleven suddenly burst into giggles, letting them overtake her body. She doubled over and fell against the floor, continuing to laugh harder. Serenity slid down from the bed and landed on the floor next to Max, who had started to laugh as well while trying to ask Eleven what happened. It was all so innocent — despite the fact that one of them had literally used superpowers — that it made Serenity start to laugh as well.