(M/n): "He should be fine. For now he must rest and not get up."

He turned his head towards the only girl in the room.

(M/n): "Thank you Kanao that you helped and stayed. Would you like to stay for some tea?"

Kanao flipped a gold coin, it landing on tails. She looked back up at the (h/c) male.

(Kanao): "Thank you, but I have to go back to training and helping at the butterfly estate."

(M/n): "Understandable. I'll see you out"

Whilst those two left the room, the other five calmed themselves from their racing hearts. It didn't take long for the Hashira to return, his expression having changed a bit stern.

(Midoriya): "U-Um...(M-M/n)-san? What does one require to become a Demon Slayer?"

Putting his hand onto his chin and thinking a bit, he answered truthfully.

(M/n): "To become a full fledged Demon Slayer, one has to go through extreme muscle training, as well as training one's lungs. Then one has to actually learn the breathing styles."

(Genya): "But that's not all, one has to pass final selection to get their own sword and uniform. As well as your upcoming missions."

(M/n): "Exactly. But, you can only participate in final selection if I think that you're ready. If I don't, you'll train more until I think you are"

He took a sip from his tea.

(M/n): "Why?"

(Midoriya): "W-Well, I...um...wanted to ask you to train me to become a slayer..."

(Kirishima): "Count me in!"

(Denki): "Hell yeah!"

(Todoroki): "Ok"

(M/n): "Mmh, alright. Your training will begin once Bakugou-kun has awoken and is well rested. Till then, try to get some rest"

~X~
UA High
~X~

Ever since the disappearance of the five students, UA High's reputation has dropped down severely.

The Hero school tripled their security system, placing cameras into all the dorms and everywhere else on campus.

Whenever the students were sent for internships, they were never allowed to do missions by themselves. They had to have at least one sidekick by their side, at all times.

And the thief that got them into this mess? He was never seen again. As if he never existed. No trace of him, no latest activity, nothing.

~X~
Taisho Era
~X~

(M/n) is currently replacing the bandages that covered Bakugou's chest, a small puddle of blood present on the sheets.

(M/n): "Mmh, I'll have to change the sheets once he's awake"

It took quite some time for the nerves of everyone to calm down. But it did eventually happen.

Midoriya was able to get a notebook and pen from the village, so everyday he would sit in the garden, watching Genya train from dawn to dusk and writing down important notes on his movements and all.

The others did the usual house chores, or played some board games which (M/n) borrowed from Tengen.

————

It was around midnight, two weeks after the incident. (M/n) was writing a report on his latest mission, turning his head at the sound of shuffling next to him. The ash-blonde finally woke up, sitting up slowly only to be pushed down again by the (h/c)ed male.

The student was so confused. What was he doing in bed? Why did everything hurt? Why is he in his caretaker's room??! He quickly sat up again, only to clutch onto (M/n)'s loose sleeve and breath heavily.

The bandages around his chest felt tight, and they started to soak with blood again. The Hashira took Bakugou's hand in his, again pushing him down onto his back.

(M/n): "Don't move until your wounds have fully healed."

He went to grab some more bandages and ointments.

(M/n): "Now that you're awake, it will sting a bit. So try not to move"

It didn't just sting, it burned. Bakugou had to grip the other's leg, digging his nails into his flesh. After sealing off the wound with some cloth, (M/n) went to the kitchen and got some leftovers.

It was embarrassing and awkward for Bakugou at first, but he reluctantly allowed his caretaker to spoon feed him.

This went on for quite a few weeks. After two weeks, Kaachan was allowed to sit up and walk around for small distances. And those two weeks soon turned into four, as his wounds have fully healed and he is no longer bedridden.

(M/n) was sitting in front of the five teens, looking them dead in the eye.

(M/n): "Congratulations, your training will begin tomorrow morning"